Just returned from our 2 week stay at the Julian Forest and I can truly say this is one of the best holidays I have had!! We travelled as a group of 12 and all 12 of us have said how much we have enjoyed our stay and would be happy to return in heart beat.
The staff at this hotel are what make this place so special. We were welcomed and treated like one of the family. We made very special friends that we will never forgot. I'd like to mention a few........ Justin, Ritchy, Oktay and Amy did a fantastic job at keeping us all entertained these guys work so hard making sure you are enjoying your stay!!
Big thanks to Gary for sorting us out with a fabulous Turkish bath and massage would definitely recommend one during your stay.
Ali the photographer who captured every moment of our stay with some beautiful photo's. Marie who works for Marmaris gold factory. Now if you are interested in buying gold she is the lady to see and if not she is a lovely british girl who is willing to help you find your feet in Icmeler and around the resort. Such a lovely friendly girl who's happy to help with anything
All bar staff and restaurant staff were fantastic and a big shout out to all the chefs who are very talented at what they do. Could not complain about the food at all. One of the best all inclusive buffets we've ever had! Always something great to eat!! Curries and meat were all delicious. Even the kids who can sometimes be fussy eaters found something to keep them satisfied every day.
I would like to finish off by letting anyone who is worried about the reviews of wasps not to be put off as yes there was a few but they did nor bother us in the slightest. I was a little worried when I read some of the reviews but I can honestly say they did not bother us.
Finally thanks Deniz and your amazing team for giving us a great holiday to remember. Hopefully we will see you all again next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a relaxing holiday away from the noise of the town or easily reached if desired the Julian Forest Suites is a must. Situated 2,8 km away from the beach at the foot of the surrounding forest, Julian Forest Suites offer fantastic service set in beautiful scenery, ideal for families and couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Julian Forest Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Julian Forest Hotel Icmeler
- Julian Forest Apartments Icmeler
- Julian Forest Apartments Hotel Icmeler