I stayed at this hotel with my mother and granddaughter 21st April till 28th, we where the second guests to arrive. We arrived very late at night very sleepy and just wanted a cuppa. In the morning we very pleased with the hotel it was beautiful, spotless and well cared for.the staff where wonderful and could not do enough for you. The food was really nice great choice and I can be fussy. Being only a handfull of guests in the hotel attention paid to us was greatly received especially to my six year old granddaughter Baillie she loved it. Entertainment was really not started yet because of the low season and being there was only a few guests. Many thanks to Sammy and ocktie they are a credit to the hotel. Loved the big barman he was spot on. I am going again in September and can't wait. A big thank you to the other guests for making our holiday special Sally and John, Pauline and Roy and there beautiful granddaughter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a relaxing holiday away from the noise of the town or easily reached if desired the Julian Forest Suites is a must. Situated 2,8 km away from the beach at the foot of the surrounding forest, Julian Forest Suites offer fantastic service set in beautiful scenery, ideal for families and couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Julian Forest Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Julian Forest Hotel Icmeler
- Julian Forest Apartments Icmeler
- Julian Forest Apartments Hotel Icmeler