“This will be our 3rd year !!!”

Julian Forest Suites
Ranked #7 of 77 Hotels in Icmeler
Reviewed March 26, 2012

My partner & i went here 3 yrs ago as a last minute we've now just booked for our 3rd time love this hotel,the staff are fantastic.roll on 11th May not long now can't wait.see you all soon.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ToniCheshire
Deniz K, Manager at Julian Forest Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2012

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for your good review. We open all inclusive option for 2012 season and for the future. I hope you will have great holiday again. See you in May.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

The Hotel was ok, clean and good service, but it's a bit out the way and I wouldn't reccomend it for couples, as it's very noisy and family friendly (Please dont begrudge me) Im not one of them people who hate everything and everyone lol, it's just I like a bit of peace and quiet.
Was not for me

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank The_Roman_Sausage

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for your honest review. We gave a promise for entertainment for our all guests. Some games or some shows may a bit noisy but it's just for happy guest. I am really sorry for your experience. We have all inclusive option now. If you would like to come again, we will sort out our problem.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

This was our 1st visit to julian forest . The scenery is simply breathtaking and for those seeking a quiet location away from the noise.Food was great so many choices. The quality of our room was excellent.A lovely clean tastefully decorated room with a pool view and a very comfy bed.
All the staff were efficient and friendly special thanks to Vahit .We loved Julian Forest so much we will definately be returning there.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank kelly a

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for all your good words. We open all inclusive option for 2012 season and the future. If you would like to come again, you will have great food and top quality service in Julian Forest Suites. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

This hotel is your average hotel you find along the way..... The views are gorgeous dont get me wrong,but this hotel is far out of the resort a good 30 minutes walking for the able bodied and all up hill on the way back which is not good in the heat. There is a bus which runs regular but this is an additional cost to your holiday if you use the service twice a day.
The Hotel operates a no CASH policy all products consumed charged back to a card. I personally like to pay for food and drinks at the time we purchase them and not face a bill at the end of my holidays.
The rooms are very basic, the hotel was always clean and tidy,and the room maid work hard to keep the room clean at all times. Front reception on check in and out,very poor infact i would go as far to say the person who served us was very rude. This hotel i would say dont provide the same service all around to there guests - Excellent service i guess if you are a regular returning year after year. ........
For me this hotel did not tick the boxes and would i return ...... Definately NOT

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lilley_B

Dear Reviewer,

I am really sory for your holiday experience in Julian Forest. Our location is far away from the busy place for relaxing. We have all inclusive concept now. If you think about come to Julian Forest Suites again I am sure you will have great holiday. I hope we will see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

5* I just love this place that we have been here 2 times and cant wait to go back everytime. The staff are lovely, the hotel clean, entertainment good and facilities for kids were brilliant.This hotel was understated in the brochure and we just couldnt understand where any negative comments about this hotel came from. We've been to many hotels and this was up there among the best. Big thanks to everybody and the kids club team especially. I would highly recommend this hotel and would definitely return!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ezgiii
Deniz K, Manager at Julian Forest Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2012

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful holiday experiences with everyone, we appreciate all comments we get and are grateful to hear you had a great holiday. Sea you next season then.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

I have been to Julian 2times now it's by far the best hotel iv been to the staff are out this world and the hotel is amazing I will be going back for my wedding at the Julian in September the staff made us so welcome it feels as if iv know them most of my life that's reason I'm having my wedding in the Julian forest

• Stayed: June 2011

Thank you very much for all your good review. You have a wedding this year in Julian Forest Suites. You will have great one. Thank you for choosing us.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

For me the most important think in the hotels it must be clean and the staff has to be clean,happy,helpfull and smile...Julian Forest has more...The rooms are very clean and comfortable,nice view..Foods are very delicious ,lots of choice and the best thing is a`la carte..
Fun at nights and during the day,animation shows,belly dancers,games...You don`t even understand how fast the time pass,next summer i will spend much more time...:) We also became friend with manager Deniz,he is very nice person and helped me alot for everything,thank you so much Deniz :)
I love nature and the hotel is next to forest,its also protect you from the hot weather which is what you need in Marmaris..They have nice and big swimming pool and also the sea is very clean and worm...I suggest everybody to try Julien Forest Suites...You will be happy...

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank gjw5050

Thank you for your positive and motivating comments, we are happy to hear you had a lovely holiday. We hope to see you next year.

Kind Regards

Also consider these accommodations in or near Icmeler
Hotel Aqua
#13 of 234 in Marmaris
Grand Aquarium
Grand Aquarium
#9 of 77 in Icmeler

Been to Julian Forest Suites? Share your experiences!