TripAdvisor

Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely little place and very friendly , happy staff. Wanted to find somewhere with authentic Turkish food and this did not disappoint. Ordered the meat ball casserole and it came out sizzling on a hot plate , partner got the mixed shish kebab. They give you a considerable portion of delicious salad and a basket of the flat bread . That's all you need to start you off and accompany your meal. You also get a portion of cous cous each. The whole thing was so tasty and fresh. Highly recommend if you want real Turkish food

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (579)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wow what a restaurant!! The food was amazing! My sister and I struggled to find authentic Turkish food in İçmeler mad I know!! It seems to have been taken over by British food which is cool when at home but not when the soul purpose of travelling to Turkey was to taste there amazing food which I love soo much . Well.. checked Trip advisor for recommendations and came across this little gem the food was amazing, so tasty and one of the only places to serve hummus! Gino (very cool guy) made this salad that we just could not get enough of and the staff were all so welcoming and helpful I cannot rate this place enough for real Turkish authenticity!! Lots of love from Deniece and Gracie (not Tracey lol)❤️

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

6 of us eat here, you could tell it was going to good as it had locals eating there, we weren’t wrong, we had meze to start with it was lovely and all home made, we were full before the mains came out, some had mixed meat casserole and some had the specials, it was freshly cooked loads and loads of and tasted lovely.
I’m not gonna recommend it as I won’t get table there when o come back !

Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

Visited here for an evening meal after many recommendations, to say we were underwhelmed wouldn’t really cover it.
We ordered a lamb casserole and an ottoman mixed kebab preceded by the meze starter, the meze was acceptable but not special, the main meal however was a different story the lamb casserole was so salty that my friend gave up after eating about a quarter of it and the ottoman kebab was bland in the extreme.
With so many good reviews I was hoping for more, I can only assume we either caught them on a bad night or there are a lot of people who eat very average food, good points were the food was served quickly and piping hot, however I can’t recommend this restaurant as I have had far better and cheaper food in other
“ authentic Turkish restaurants” .

1  Thank 234garyt
Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

Excellent ingredients, beautifully prepared, friendly and efficient service. Always our favourite restaurant in Icmeler.

As you can see the lamb shank is particularly delicious!