“Excellent but very expensive”

The Chef Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 136 Restaurants in Icmeler
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is a wonderful restaurant and you only get what you pay for. We use this restaurant when we want to have a special meal. It is very expensive and seems to get more expensive every year. Alright for 1 visit during a two week holiday, but could not afford more than 1 visit

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Visited Chef last night, and to sum it up in one word it was: fantastic!

My wife, son and I stayed at Icmeler last year and were recommended chef from our holiday rep, we gave it a try and the food was stunning... We are back in Icmeler and decided to give Chef a try again, and we were even more impressed this year!

Firstly we spoke to the restaurant 'front man' at lunch time and said we would come back for evening meal - he arranged to collect us from our hotel and take us to the restaurant in a new and very clean mini bus. When we arrived we had a table reserved for us. We ordered our food (margarita pizza for my son, and stakes for both my wife and I). You get a complimentary fresh bread cooked on site. My son is 2 years old and was asked by the chef if he wanted to help him, so he was given a chefs hat and helped deliver the bread to a table! He loved it and all of the staff there made a real fuss over him.

The food came and the stakes were cooked to perfection. Can honestly say that the stake I has was the best stake I've had in 2013. I like rare stakes and it was sublime.

Highly recommended. The staff were superb, the food was exceptional. Will definitely revisit if we return to Icmeler

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We always go to Chef when in Icmeler, food always excellent, waited quite a while for main course this time

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Been to Icmeler last 10 yrs.
Chef is always top class.
Enough said.
We will be back in sept and as usual will be going to the chef.
Thank you the chef.

1  Thank melissa376
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Been here many times before, went 2 nights ago and had the best meal! We had the chefs special seafood plate between 2 of us, pic attached! Loads of seafood and more then enough for us! Service was excellent and already booked to go back on Saturday for the lamb.

1  Thank PEBBolton