“nurden recepitonest great person alwasy willing to help”

NOA HOTELS Nergis Icmeler Resort
Ranked #65 of 77 Hotels in Icmeler
Reviewed September 22, 2013

just got back from holiday at noa hotel icmeler had a great stay at the hotel Nurden the receptionist was great and helped with alsorts for us all the staff where great never needed to order drinks as they new what we drank must have made a good impression lol .. when we arrived we did have a balcony but this was not a problem as next day we where moved to a larger room with balcony the hotel was clean along with pool area the only thing that let the hotel down was the food but hey they got a new chief couple of months ago even staff said food was better when the other chief was there so look out new chief better start make better dishes or you might not be there next year lol .. would go back again aslong as there was am improvement with the food missing the staff already as had a laugh with them not many English people there but this did not stop us from having a good time maybe the entertainment could do with be varied as same activity everyday except evenings . would have given excellent review if the food was not so bad

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sandra c
There are newer reviews for NOA HOTELS Nergis Icmeler Resort

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Just got back today from this hotel which I didn't book initially the agent made a mistake as we were ment to be staying in piñata deluxe in marmaris but he booked pineta club and we ended up here feel so annoyed as spent a lot I money to come here the hotel it's self is nice but could be a lot better if they maintained it better the rooms are nice and clean we paid nearly £500 for a ai holiday as I took my 3 year old big mistake the food omg it's unedable the only thing there that me or my fam would eat was the water melon everything else was vile n I mean vile I came turkey 3 yrs ago to a 3 star all inclusive and the food was sooo much better there they cater for the Russians n Germans the few english ppl that were there ate out like ourselfs and im talking breckfast lunch and dinner its cheap to eat out but we thought there would be atleast something we could eat as were not fussy eaters and travel a lot but im not exgagerating they cater for russians n germans only and majority of them are so bloody rude the staff are miserable to no service with a smile the bar staff are so rude it's unbelievable I have never been to a hotel where the staff r rude like this the only staff members that was nice were the cleaner and the lady on reception she was lovely we had a lovely time outside hotel can recommend the friends bar n bamboo's both had lovely food n great entertainment my lil girl lived bamboos she danced all night and the food is yummy it's a shame this hotel is the it is it's got pertential to be a really nice place if they sacked the chefs or changed the food and gave there staff some customer service training the alcohol is good apart from you get it in horrible plastic cups I went to the bar several times orderd and the bar man would not bring my drinks to me he would shout n say come get how bloody rude the hotel is jn a nice location and the beach is a 4 minute walk and that is where we spent most days if Ur British with kids stay away from this hotel dnt want any English ppl wasting there money here I'm officially depressed after spending that much it's not even worth spending 300 quid to come her we spent £700 mostly in food when we could of used it on other things not a happy bunny :(

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank hayleybabiee
Reviewed September 6, 2013

After spending a lot of time checking reviews,I decided that the noa nergis looked like a lovely hotel, especialy the large rooms containing 2 double beds n the pictures of the food. How suprised was I that when we arrived we were shown to our room which had a double bed and bunk beds right next to each other, we offered to pay to upgrade but the staff said all the rooms were like that. The main problem was the fact that the hotel is run by russains and it only caters for russains. The food was disgusting, even after paying all inclusive I couldn't bring myself to eat it after the first night, I got a chicken leg (which was the only thing on the menu that I recognised)and salad, the chicken was still very pink, and I was scared that if I ate it I would be Ill. The staff arnt very helpful our cupboard door kept falling off, they fixed it once the didn't bother after that and the manager lied to my face when he said the holiday company hadn't contacted him to see if we could move or go on room only basis, he said no to both ideas even though he knew we weren't eating or drinking there. It tells you something when people are having to buy their own spirits to drink round the pool. The only decent thing was how clean the hotel was, our room was cleaned every day with clean towels everyday, the maids are lovely and work very hard.
This spoilt my first trip to Turkey and left a bad impression. Won't be rushing back.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank leashlovesunited
Reviewed July 22, 2013

First impression on arriving at the hotel was good, friendly staff and good service with help to take our bags to our room. The room was nice and modern and very clean, the maid service was also good throughout the. Holiday with plenty of clean sheets and towels. Bar service was good with plenty of local drinks, and no silly limits like 2 drinks per person, you can go and get as many as you want. Pool was cleaned every night and was always clean and warm. There was never a shortage of sunbeds and the pool was never crowded. Food was good but you will get a little fed up with it after a few days, as there is not much of a variety, and they don't really cater for British. I must take my hat off to the broadway entertainment team, who were always on hand to do their best to help out in anyway. And always kept us busy, with afternoon dart games, water polo, water aerobics, mini discos for the kids and always got a good show on at night weather it be singers,dancers or karaoke. Overall a good holiday, but if you are British you will definitely be in the minority, so please be prepared to adopt the same attitude of a certain nationality, in saying that not all of them were rude, some were nice and pleasant. Overall for the price we paid for our holiday we can't complain, as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Scott C
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I think this hotel has had some unfair reviews. I stayed at Nergis Icmeler resort for 2 weeks from 27th August to the 10th September 2012. I am a 20 year old girl and went with my parents and 2 sisters (22 and 17). My other sister and husband came out to join us for the second week so there were 7 of us in the end. I have to admit when we arrived after the first day we were all thinking this isn't quite what we expected and were a bit disappointed but we ended up having the best time!

The rooms were nice and light and spacious cleaned every day and had nice bathrooms aswell. The whole hotel was constantly being cleaned.

The pool area was great there were always plenty of sunbeds for all of us to sit together and the pool was lovely! It was one of the bigger pools of all the hotels around and so nice to just get into and cool off! They did play music by the pool i wouldn't say it was too loud i enjoyed it it gave the pool area a good atmosphere.

We found the hotel staff all to be very friendly and helpful! We had a problem with our balcony door the handle fell off so we told someone on reception and the next time we went to the room it was fixed!

Some reviews have said the staff are rude - that is not the case at all!! We made friends with some of the bar staff and had a great time! Dilan and Ozan were great to us while we were there and they always work so hard! While we were there it was my sisters and her husbands wedding anniversary so we asked them if they could sort out a cake or something for them and Dilan went to so much effort! They'd laid a table out at dinner with flower petals and candles and gave them a special cocktail and a huuuge cake after dinner which they had put sparklers in and decorated beautifully and written happy anniversary on! The cake was so big so we left the rest of it in the restaurant with all the desserts for everyone to have. Most of the tables in the restaurant were set for 4 people but as there was 7 of us one of the waiters Nurettin always moved some chairs around for us and reserved the table for us which was really nice.

The food in the hotel was okay i always managed to find something i liked they didn't really have any pork so for breakfast it was really just alot of eggs cheeses and salads etc. They had a chef cooking omelettes in the morning but sometimes the eggs weren't cooked properly so just ask for him to cook it for longer. The dining area doesn't have any aircon but this wasn't too much of a problem as we weren't sitting there for too long! It was very hot at lunch times though. As we were there for 2 weeks we did get a bit fed up of the food, so we did go out and have a nice steak meal one night which we all enjoyed. There are some really nice restaurants around I would recommend. The waterfall restaurant you sit outside in beautiful gardens next to a waterfall, and the food and service is great!

The hotel had a spa and turkish bath downstairs which i didn't use but my dad had a turkish bath and said it was very good. There was a man who comes around the pool selling the turkish baths to you, he didn't bother us anymore about the turkish baths after my dad bought one, but he kept wanting to talk to me and saying he likes me and wants me to come out with him. Obviously i didnt go and after a while he got bored and found someone else lol but he was harmless it was quite funny really.

There were some daily activities at the hotel not many though they did have darts games and i think they had water polo too and water aerobics however we didn't really take part in any of these. After dinner they always had the kids entertainment and then maybe a show or bingo, they had a fire show, belly dancer and a few other shows while we were there.
The animation team also do nights where they take you to this beach party or to a club in marmaris, we went to the beach party you pay so much i think it was 20 lira each but they organise a bus there and back, entry, and a free drink. It was such a good night we had so much fun! It was great to have a night out as there is only one club in icmeler. Yes there are loads of clubs in marmaris and it is easy to get there and back. We never went for a night out in marmaris but we did want to - our dad wouldn't let us go on our own! Well not with my 17 year old sister haha

Alot of people have mentioned alot of rude russians at the hotel. Yes there were alot of russians staying there i think it's a bit unfair saying they're all rude they were very friendly towards us! There were also lots of Turkish people, Swedish, and Dutch and we got on with all of them! I prefer being in a hotel with lots of different nationalities i enjoyed it! I think alot of english people can be more rude!

Icmeler was a really lovely place lots of bars. Waiters all friendly obviously they do all come over and try and get you to come in their place it didn't bother us though you just have to say no and carry on walking. There was one bar called friends next to the hotel we went there alot and had some fun nights. The waiters were so fun and energetic i don't know how they do it every night all season working and dancing! After they finished work they all went to the club and carried on aswell!

Some good trips we did was the jeep safari/ boat trip/ waterpark. These were all booked by local shops and were really cheap! I would recommend going to marmais marina it was lovely we got a taxi boat across and there were loads of nice restaurants.

Overall we had a great time! We made the most of our holiday and the hotel. Alot of people choose to find things to moan about, don't forget it is only a 3 star and cheap! Yes there were things that could be improved at the hotel but nothing that could ruin our holiday! It's what you make of it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Sophia-rose92
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have not stayed in this hotel. What I did visit was the spa. I have been to quite a few Turkish baths but none of them have come close to this standard. The staff were very professional and excellent at what they do. They make you feel very welcome and the surroundings are very restful. The beauty of this spa it is private so you have it to yourself.
I had two baths one at the beginning of my holiday which is a sauna,Turkish bath, scrub and a body mask and massage.The one at the end which is the same but you have a honey rub in the Turkish bath to keep your tan and a massage. The whole experience was wonderful.
I have to thank Ahmed and his brother Toprak who run this lovely place. Their service and hospitality were exceptional. I have never felt so relaxed.If you can please visit you will love it.

Room Tip: This is a review about the spa.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Win F
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here last year in July. From what we had seen (pictures) it looked really nice, rooms looked quite up to date and new and very clean. Then we saw the reviews and were kind of put off but still thought everyone has their own opinion like most of you are probably thinking now. Never again would I stay here it was just repetitive food, entertainment ad activities everyday and there was only a young lady on the reception and the man in the shop who were polite. The man behind the bar just didn't care what he was giving you to drink and would rather just think about him self and look at younger girls. I know they are from a different country than England and not all of them can speak English but on reception a young lad could not speak one bit of English and I know this is not his fault but when I had a problem or we needed something sorting like the mini fridge which was warm he couldn't understand us and it was very hard to get across what we wanted to say. The hotel is in a great location just a few seconds walk to the centre of Icmeler and then 2-3 minutes walk to the beach. When we first arrived we were greeted by a man who took our luggage and bags and took us to our room. He showed us where everything was in our room and how to work the air con which was at a extra cost. The cleaners were great always let on to you and said hello and cleaned the rooms everyday so they were spotless just one down side was our belongings were moved around when they didn't really need to be. Don't even attempt to eat the food it was disgusting and I wouldn't feed that to my dog, each morning the same food salami and cheese and hard stale bread. In the afternoon the snacks were ok with pizza and chips but this was also everyday so did get a bit boring after a few day and then the evening meal at night was a disgrace it was some things left over from breakfast and the ther nights meals put on top of something else to make something else. You do expect to eat a nice meal when you have paid so much to stay there for the week. Icmeler it's self is gorgeous and I am returning this year but this time in an apartment self catering because the food is so cheap enough to eat out every night or make your own meals.

• Stayed: July 2012