“Tasty”

Hanedan Turkish Tapas & Grill
Ranked #17 of 137 Restaurants in Icmeler
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Description: Hanedan Turkish Tapas & Grill Serves traditional Ottoman & turkish & International specials in tapas style with freshest ingredients.
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Had a excellent meal at Hanedan's really tasty turkish food. Would definitely recommend it . I was just gutted that I visited on my last night I with definitely be visiting on my next visit to Icmeler. Ordered quite a bit of food but the waiter did advise us that we had ordered a salad which we wouldn't need what with our starters and a very tasty turkish mezze. So nice to know you not being ripped off. If you in or going to Icmeler this is a restaurant not to be missed .

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We went therhere on our second night and maybe we were spoilt at café rose. The service was friendly and swift, but the food was ok. Although not bad, it wasn't great either.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Another fantastic meal at Hanedan - great service from Ahmet and his staff, friendly and welcoming with no hassle whatsoever. The food is superb and such a lovely, relaxing atmosphere. We have never been disappointed with our visits to Hanedan. It was the first time our daughter had been with us, and she was also impressed with her meal. Definitely one to make a point of visiting if you are in Icmeler.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Finally on this trip we did not walk past Hanedan's and I wish I had been in there before. Ahmet was so welcoming and very good on recommending dishes to us. I will definitely be returning and for a real taste of Turkey, recommend this restaurant highly.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

This is not the first time I have eaten at this restaurant, and I do hope it won't be the last. Always top quality, very tasty food and the staff are so warm and welcoming. Top class as always