“Stunning”

Wayside Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #21 of 136 Restaurants in Icmeler
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, Turkish
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Wayside has been established since 2005 and offers quality food with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.We have an extensive menu and cater for most tastes and budgets.Myself (Rachel) and my husband Hamdi look forward to meeting you
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The was my second year back in Icmeler. Out of ray fourteen nights there this time, I ate at Wayside for four nights, but would quite happily have eaten there every night. Hamdi and his wife Rachel are so accommodating and friendly, as are the other staff. The food is absolutely stunning, all perfectly cooked and really tasty. Prices are great. It's definitely the best place I have eaten in Icmeler. I recommend the Autumn Chicken and fillet steak in Jack Daniels glaze.

1  Thank PerryMunch1984

Reviewed July 27, 2013

A Turkish family-run restaurant with excellent staff and nothing is a bother to them. Excellent food cooked perfectly, lovely atmosphere, a restaurant where you really feel welcome. I take medication prior to eating and require water to mix it when I first arrive. On our second visit four nights later as soon as we entered the restaurant the owner himself came and handed me water and said "for your medication" despite me never having mentioned it and this just emphasised the care and attention we received. If you like cheesecake this is the place to come.

2  Thank Heather J
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Best meal of our 10 day stay. My wife had Spaghetti Carbonara and said it was awesome. I had the Sachlik (fillet strips with onion and grilled) and it was absolutely stunning. Melted in the mouth. The service was also great and everyone was very friendly.
This was our first time in this restaurant but be assured it won't be our last.

1  Thank Alex B
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Well what can you say about the Wayside. Great food and superb service are regular comments but I think its more than that! Everytime we eat at the Wayside its the comfortable feeling you get knowing that a leisurely read thro the menu, over an ice cole Efes, the certain knowledge that you meal will be perfect coupled with the aimiable banter with Hamdi and Rachael, well, it just makes you feel good. I guess that's why people go! And the Raki cocktail? Raki, water and Ice: it's the future. Enjoy.

2  Thank Geoff C
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This was our fourth trip to Icmeler and we always stop by here for a meal, always a great welcome, service and food. One of us in our party is a fussy eater but she loved her dish, so happy days, can't fault this place at all!!! ;0)

1  Thank David H