Rhodes Apartments
$27
$21
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sun Blue Apart Hotel(Icmeler)(Great Value!)
$32
$82
$80
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsold villagenext yearplenty of sunbedssecond homecannot faultgreat holidaylarge poolgood sizebars and restaurantstolgatangoseptember
Reviewed January 13, 2011

After a overnight flight we arrived at the lovely Rhodes Apartments at 4am. Very basic. But also very spotless. Tango and his parents are very friendly and go out of their way to make you feel welcome. We had lunch there most days and it was brilliant. We were there with various families dotted around icmeler so we didn't eat in the apartments at night. This was never a problem and everyone waved you off and shouted enjoy your evening. No hassle what so ever. Book it. Everyone is friendly. Its Handy. Food is lovely. Brilliant, brilliant holiday.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Rhodes apartments following recommendation from a friend. We had travelled to Icemeler twice previously and stayed in the old village both times. We travelled in the quieter period in early October and the apartments were perfect for our needs. Quiet, well located for easy walking between the old village and the main resort area (about 10 mins walk) and kept spotlessly clean. I expect in the high season, as with other accommodations it could be a lot livelier.
The pool area was large and the grounds well maintained. There was never any pressure to eat or drink at the family restaurant but if you did then you wouldn’t be disappointed or pay higher prices than elsewhere in the village. The apartments are owned by a lovely family and when we were there was managed most of the time by the son Tango who is a very polite and attentive host. The Rhodes apartments would certainly be top of out list should we return to Icmeler in the future.
Unfortunately the weather wasn't great the second week of our stay but that shouldn't detract from the overall impression of the place. Thanks Tango for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kemik52
Reviewed October 16, 2010

we stayed here in september 2010 we travelled with thomas cook , we arrived in the early hours of the morning suffering the ordeal of the night flight .we were show to our apartment to find a lovely clean room..and to all credit it remained that way for the 2 week stay .. day to day running of the apartments are run by tango the son of family .and nothing is to much trouble mum sees to rooms and laundry and dad does security at night .overall we can truthfully say you can go wrong ..

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2010

Just spent the last week at the Rhodes Apartments, and I have to say it completely exceeded my expectations. The apartments are surrounded my the most amazing views which compliment the apartments location. The apartments are within walking distance to the village where you will find many shops, bars and restaurants to explore! Standards are very high at Rhodes, I found the accommodation very clean and well looked after. The pool area was always kept well maintained and immaculately presented, a perfect place to relax on the loungers and swim in the crystal blue pool. Everyone is very friendly including other holiday makers, overall a very intimate family run holiday escape.

To finish, a big thank you to Tango and his family who couldn't have been more helpful and attentive. I will definitely go back to Icmeler and stay at the Rhodes apartments.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed September 14, 2010

Stayed again at Rhodes Apartments and have to say it was not as good as the last time I stayed there. Usually Tango and his family are very attentive to the needs of all guests but I did feel that they didn't care so much this time.
My parents and I spend all our days by the pool and purchase drinks from the bar, ocassionally eating from the restaurant there and I would say spend a fair bit of money. This was recognised last year by Tango but this year seemed to take it for granted. I did notice too that prices have gone up considerably since last year too. I know all things have to go up at some point but it made our first week quite an expensive one.
Whilst sitting in the bar one afternoon and watching the football game on that day, the Sky system froze and was left as so for over 45 minutes. As Tango has an afternoon nap, his parents did not know what to do so a whole half of the game was missed. I have nothing against Tango having a sleep as I know he stays up to meet & greet his guests, sometimes as late as 3am, he then has to be up to do the same for breakfast eaters! But it did spoil our afternoon somewhat.
This year also is the first year that Rhodes Apartments has taken on Thomson Holidays as another agent as well as Icmeler Online. I have to say that when it was only one agency, the clientele was a little more select and it seemed to keep an exclusivity about it. Now with Thomson, the clientele are little more 'choice'.
Though the location is still excellent, cleanliness is still excellent, it is still the best pool in Icmeler, purely based on service and price, I will not be staying there again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family