“Disappointed”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
SHEFFIELD
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Went to this restaurant following recommendation and with those who recommended it. I understand there has been a change of management recently and I gather it shows. The service was not great, no atmosphere in the place and the food was average. No presentation for the dishes we ordered yet others I need being served toothed tables looked better. I ordered the special, disappointing to says the least. Not presented very well, looked like you could get it from a kebab shop, no sauce was dry had ask for mint yoghurt dressing. I wouldn't return I am afraid.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank amandaSheffield

• Turkish first
Newcastle, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top Class”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

The Golden Moon Restaurant is top class. The food is fabulous the service is excellent, We went on a few occasions throughout our holiday for breakfast and evening meals all the food was really good and very tasty. If you visit Icmeler you must visit The Golden Moon Restaurant. The bar is also really nice to again great service and fabulous atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Janet B
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Best steak in town”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stayed in icmeler in July & we visited this restaurant on 2 occasions, the fillet steak melts in your mouth fab. Excellent staff & spotlessly clean & great to have a drink and chill in the bar at the back of the restaurant. Will defiantly visit again in the future.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Julie P
“Simply awesome!!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We were put onto this place by the people at "wayside" as they were full.... and my god were we glad they did. The food was amazing and the service was impeccable. The place is furnished to a high standard, and had a nice atmosphere. We must have passed this place a lot of times, but due to the layout of the square, a lot of people pass without seeing the place. I think most of their business must be down to word of mouth. I had spinach crepes to start, and jack Daniels glazed steak for mains, and my wife had fried cheese for her starter and the special chicken dish for her main, and all of the dishes were so tasty. We will defiantly be returning, and hope that nobody takes any notice of this review..... as I would hate to not get a table!!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Chrisking33
Norwich, England, United Kingdom
“Romantic meal for 2”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Went here on one of the last nights of our holiday, but wished we'd gone sooner so that we could have gone a few more times! The service was great and the staff were all very friendly, I think there were a few familiar faces who has worked in The Love Boat the year before. We both had the chicken fajitas for dinner and it was one of the best meals i've had for a very reasonable price and included a mezze starter. Complimentary tea or coffee at the end of our meal was nice too after we declined dessert because we were so full. Would definitely go back here again. We went as a couple but there was also large families in there at the same time. I'll definitely be recommending this to my friends and family when they go to Icmeler.

Visited July 2013