“Nice and peaceful”
Review of Winehouse

Winehouse
Ranked #16 of 137 Restaurants in Icmeler
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2012

visited this place in july as my friend knew one of the staff and it is in a quiet location wonderful if you want just a nice,peaceful evening

There are newer reviews for Winehouse

Reviewed October 23, 2012

perfect peaceful place to enjoy the fine cuisine that TUrkey has to offer, beautifully clean excellent value and gorgeous food (especially the cheescake mmmmmm) worth a visit for sure

Reviewed October 15, 2012

we had a meal there after it being recommended by our grandaughter the meal and the service wwas absolutely great will most certainly go again

Reviewed October 13, 2012

My wife and I found this restaurant by chance. We were walking along a back street after being dropped off by a Dolmus when returning from Marmaris, and walked passed the back of the restaurant. It seemed quiet and romantic with Turkish style light shades etc. After the noisier restaurants of the resort we thought we'd give this one a go the following night.
The food was really nice and the staff were just attentive enough without being 'in your face'. There seemed to be a nice atmosphere and, because they only played quiet background music, rather than the much noisier music at some other restaurants (at least later in the evening anyway), you could hear people's laughter etc which probably added to the atmosphere.
I would recommend people to give this restaurant a try.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This review will only include what Jean and I ate as the others in our party will do their own reviews in their own time.
We met Sue (Sue m DE for Icmeler) & Christine (ethansnan DE for Marmaris) at the Wine House where Sue had booked a table. They had their partners with them and it was lovely to put faces to names.
The ambiance of this restaurant is lovely. The tables are set in the courtyard under a covering draped in green foliage. It is totally peaceful place that is not on a main road but rather up a small, quiet side street.
We were soon seated at a nice table by the friendly and professional staff. The owners were on site and worked hard to ensure a pleasant dining experience.
Jean ordered a brandy and water and I had an Efes. Later Jean had a second brandy and I had a vodka and diet coke.
We did not bother with starters and were served some "market" bread and a couple of dips. This rather surprised me as we have never been served this type of bread in the evening with dinner. We have always received fresh breads cooked in the restaurant. Sue did not seem to think this was unusual however. This was the only down side of our meal, especially as the bread was not of the usual quality we have come to expect!
However, the rest of the meal was lovely.
Jean ordered a shrimp casserole and I ordered the sea bass. The casserole came, piping hot in an earthenware dish. The shrimps were cooked with vegetables in a mild tomato sauce. The whole dish was topped with melted cheese and was served with rice. Jean loved the flavours and texture of this dish. It was a very generous portion and she was unable to finish it.
My sea bass was of an average size, perfectly cooked and nicely presented with a side salad and sauté potatoes. It was very tasty and easy to fillet from the bone.
Jean followed up with a fresh fruit salad which she pronounced delicious. I had a large bowl of yogurt with honey. This was a dish I have wanted to try but, being a diabetic, I have shied away from it! I need not have worried. The yogurt was lovely, thick and creamy and the honey was just enough of a drizzle to make it interesting.
This was a lovely meal in great company.
Total price was 95 lira £33.
A very reasonable price for a meal including two seafood dishes two deserts and a couple of drinks.
If you have the time, go along, you will be well looked after and not disappointed!
Peter & Jean. :o)