“The best in icmeler”
Review of Bonjour Restaurant - CLOSED

Bonjour Restaurant
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Eatin here loads of times and have no moans or groans! Everything is excellent and the food is amazing! Ferhat, Gerry, Sado, Bayram, Ben and all the staff make you so welcome, they couldn't do more for you, nothing is ever too much!! Cant wait to go back next summer :) 100% amazing!!

There are newer reviews for Bonjour Restaurant

Reviewed November 13, 2013

The bonjour is a lovely place, brilliant food and atmosphere, never any problems. Overall it is lovely and the staff and just great. Thank you so much to Celal and the rest of the staff especially.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Had an amazing week in Turkey ate at Bonjour and it was fantastic food is beautiful, portions are huge! Had some of the best Mojito's i have ever tasted too! Thanks to Celal, Antonio and everyone else at Bonjour can't wait to come back!!

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

If my wife was to write this review it would be almost the opposite as her chicken seesh was lovely.

My steak was a disgrace to chefs around the world!

In retrospect I can only think it had been prepared for someone else some hours previously and the chancers thought they'd get away with serving it up to a non Turkish speaking tourist. There were already knife marks in it that I first assumed was the chef testing it, now I'm not so sure. It was taken away and the same blob of meat returned with extra sear marks. I was quite taken aback. How could they possibly think they'd get wway with that? Should I have taken up the offer of a 'fresh' steak when my wife was already well into her chicken? I didn't take the chance - for lots of reasons :-(

1  Thank Jack_Leith
Reviewed October 26, 2013

My partner and I had a meal here on the 20th October. warm friendly greeting, the service was second to none in very nice surroundings.The Staff could not do enough for you. Given free starter as well , our main course was very very good , a Lamb dish,and well presented.
Finished off with really yummy Gaelic Coffees , would and will go again when we return to Icmeler, well worth a visit.

5  Thank Hoops-Morton