“Fantastic Restaurant”

Champagne Steak House
Ranked #7 of 137 Restaurants in Icmeler
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Steak house turkish meal fish deserts
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Just back from 2 weeks in icmeler, once again the Champagne bar never let us down. Food is amazing, there was 6 off us there so we had lots of diffrent meals.Yurdan and the boys cant do enough for you. the boys are always spotless well presented and so friendly.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Lovely food, friendly service. We was welcomed without them being pushy, My only wish is that I had longer stay so I could have visited more often :-) x

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I've been to Champagne a lot since my first trip to Turkey in 2006. The food in the restaurant is incredible. My fiance and I last visited in June 2013 for my birthday meal. I had a delicious steak which was cooked perfectly, and my partner had a traditional Turkish dish which was delicious. We both shared calamari for our starter which was also amazing. For desert we shared a beautiful homemade cheesecake with tonnes of fresh fruit! The waiting staff were friendly and attentive, and the owner is lovely and makes you feel right at home. They are also fabulous at making cocktails! It's wonderful.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

My Mum, Sister-in-law and I visited Champagne 3 times during our week in Icmeler. We all agreed that it is one of the best restaurants in town. I had fillet steak, beef stroganoff and chicken with peppercorn sauce and every single meal was cooked to perfection and presented nicely. My Mum ordered white wine which she said was lovely and myself and sister-in-law drank their infamous Pink Cadillac cocktail which we ordered by the bucket load! The service is impecable, Mehmet and his team were so attentive, would definately go the extra mile and became great friends by the end of our stay. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Shellbell186534
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We were persuaded by tony on the door of this restaurant to give it a try, after many nights of telling him we were on our way elsewhere, we finally gave it a try. We were shown to our seat and we ordered a bottle of red which was expertly poured by Bahran, and we ordered our food. We waited maybe 20 mins and when it came the food was spot on, really well presented. Well done. However there a group of people from Brummie and the women's language was disgusting, what a shame on what would otherwise have been a super evening. Will definitely be back.

1  Thank melissa376