We have just returned from a 7 night stay here..
Positive - Staff which make this Hotel.. Ali, Fonzy, Ibo, Turan- Idris-Cimi
These Staff are the most hard working , and so very committed to ensure your holiday is perfect they could not do enough for you, very welcoming and friendly. AND A CREDIT TO THIS HOTEL, well done keep up your hard work..:)
Negative- On arrival we found the check in desk at Dalaman airport with the Thomas Cook Logo and Not Directline Holidays the rep soon changed her board over
On arrival at the hotel we were showed room 4101, which was a pool view room in the basement was very dark and smelt so very damp and the bathroom was covered in water, not sure if that was from the drains? we were Refusing to sleep in this room..
Returned to Reception, where we were advised no rooms left, !! however possible tomorrow as they say! I advised that there was NO WAY we were staying in that room.. the receptionist called to the sister hotel via phone, and advised that we have another room which was a suite. Which we looked at and was better Not by all means 4* still... there was an additional cost over £100 for this, I was not going to spoil our holiday and we paid reluctantly,
Our holiday was half board, Unfortunately that night when we went down for dinner, the food on offer had No labels as to what it was, and so very tasteless... we were advised that this is the food on the half board option, Or you can pay for food from the menu??????????from that night we paid to eat out every night And had far better food, so another added expense..
However in the daytime(we did eat a couple of lunches off the main menu which was very good, but why should we have to pay again for food when you already paid half board""
This was not the best time in Turkey and Spoilt our holiday and certainly NOT 4*.. I will be in contact with our travel agent ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smartline Mersoy Bellavista Hotel is an adults-only hotel offering everything needed for a tranquil holiday full of relaxation, live music at occasional days and spa facilities. Bellavista is only 150m from Içmeler beach. Only 50m from the nearest bars, restaurants and shops.Hotel offers Free Wi-Fi in the rooms and restaurant area. Accommodation:Standard rooms(2-3 people) have a queen size bed and extra bed, air conditioning, satellite TV, mini-fridge, Wi-Fi, safety deposit box* (payable locally), hairdryer, shower room and balcony or terrace.Suites (2-3 people) have a king bed and separate lounge with double sofa bed, air conditioning, satellite TV, mini-fridge, Wi-Fi, safety depositbox*, hairdryer, bathroom with whirlpool bath and balcony.Pool view rooms with the same facilities as standard rooms with balcony and pool view suites with the same facilities as suites with theaddition of themed furnishings are also available.Please note this hotel will not accept guests under the age of 16ALL INCLUSIVE CONCEPT:Food: Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner; snacks served at selected times between meals; afternoon tea and coffee including biscuits.Drinks: An unlimited amount of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks (excluding international brands) served from 10:00- 23:00EntertainmentOccasional evening entertainment including live music and shows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mersoy Bellavista Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mersoy Bellavista Hotel Icmeler
- Mersoy Bellavista Icmeler