“Very good”
Review of The Turkish Ivy

The Turkish Ivy
Ranked #23 of 85 Restaurants in Hisaronu
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Staff are very friendly food very yummy went the every night couldn't fault them in anything lovely company lovely food lovely staff can't wait to go back next time.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We went to this restaurant as we know the guy who stands at the door getting people in. The first table that sat us on we had the smell of the toilets so they moved us ( poor start) as the restaurant was busy we were seated around the side and a little out the way , we ordered our food and had the puff bread which was ok as soon as we had finished the bread the food arrived ( very quickly ) !three chicken dishes and a kebab the chicken was ok but the kebab was cold the rice was cold and so were the mashed potatoes that came with the kebab , when I complained I was told we should have said earlier (as no one around to complain to hard) not ordered any money of just a free coffee , will not be returning !

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Stopped here a few times while in Hisaronu. Always nice quality and good service. Nice menu although being on half board at our hotel didn't have the evening menu. Returning to Hisaronu next year so Turkish Ivy is on our list of places to eat.

Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

This was my eleventh time in turkey but my first time at the Turkish ivy and I have been missing out!!!!!!

The staff are amazing, the food is hands down the best in hisaronu and the cocktails are fab!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

This restaurant offers a good selection of Turkish and English food. Its one of the few restaurants in Hissaronu which actually cooks Turkish food. The service is good and the food delicious. It was clean, inviting and unhurried. It was also good value for money. My son and I went several times and couldn't fault it. I would definitely recommend it if you are staying in Hissaronu and want to have a more varied menu from the fish and chips and the other British dishes that abound in this town.