“Best cocktails in town”

The Reef Bar Bistro Club
Ranked #3 of 88 Restaurants in Hisaronu
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed July 8, 2018

We visited reef at the end of the evening hoping to find somewhere serving decent cocktails. We weren't disappointed the cocktails were excellent and the staff friendly and attentive. It was quiet when we visited and was a nice bar to end the evening in.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Always have the best night here!! The alcohol is the best in town and the cocktails are amazing! Sonny and the team are always friendly and welcoming!
They also have a beautiful food menu for lunch time!

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Lovely food! Great atmosphere, always have a fab night in reef, good quality alcoholic drinks, always pure alcohol top quality

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

I love pine hill and reef bar..been coming here to reef regularly for the last 3 yrs and have never been disappointed .
Staff are friendly and music is great..and they serve the best and genuine alcohol.
Will be coming back in mid july for more of the same.
Well done Sonny to you and all your staff..You do an amazing job

Reviewed June 29, 2018

I had been holidaying in Hisarönü for over 10 years; then 3 years ago I eventually found this amazing little place and I have been frequenting it ever since. I do have to say this Season it is the best yet…if that was at all possible.

Whether you are having lunch or dinner there is a great variety on the menu, so you will never be stuck for choice. The food is of excellent quality, great portion sizes and very well priced for the high standards of food. I would highly recommend eating here for lunch, dinner or even just a snack.

Beverages
I can honestly put my hand on my heart and say it is the best place in the whole of Hisarönü (probably Fethiye too) for cocktails and drinks. Very generous measures of imported & local drinks, along with the best choice of cocktails & shots in the village.

Club / Bar
The inside bar is quite small, but retains an incredible friendly, fun atmosphere for the best night out where you can party until the early hours of the morning. The music is mainstream and caters for everyone. The outside terrace is elegantly set out in a relaxing atmosphere where you can sit and have dinner or a quiet conversation away from the inside bar music.

Staff & Service
The customer service is exceptional, everyone from the management team to the waiting staff will go out of their way ensure your experience of this bar/bistro is the best. The staff here truly are amazing and it is probably the only place I feel comfortable going in on my own, as I know I will be well looked after. On several occasions Sonny and his security team have ensured myself, my friends & many other guests have got home safely which you can tell is their utmost priority.

Overall
The Reef Bar Bistro Club is definitely the most elegant establishment in Hisarönü whether it be for lunch, dinner or just drinks. After midnight the bar becomes vibrant providing you with the best night of your holiday in a friendly atmosphere. Everything is overseen by Sonny, whose attention to customer service is second to none…I can guarantee once you visit here you will be back again.

Thank you to the whole team for adding to my memory bank and making my visits here every time so special and definitely memorable.