“Horrible Service.”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Durham, England, United Kingdom
“Horrible Service.”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My family of 9 were stopping in a villa near by the restaurant, and we were given their take-away menu by one of their staff members coming round the complex. That evening we decided to order a take-away from them as advertised on the menu we were given.
On ringing up at 8.30pm we were told they were too busy to do deliveries but we could come down and order and collect the food ourselves. By this time we had our hearts set on what we wanted so my dad got a taxi down to collect the food.
On arriving there he was told that the prices were 40% more for take aways. He reluctantly agreed to pay the extra price after already going through so much hassle. Then he was told that if we were eating in the restaurant he would be buying drinks so he had to buy drinks to take away with him. They expected my Dad to buy 9 litres of their over-priced drinks (Water at 6 Lira) and then manage to take it all back home with him.
When my Dad said he wasn't willing to buy the drinks they refused service to him and were incredibly rude.
On top of all of that, the restaurant was nearly empty when my Dad went down with only 3 tables filled, so it seems preposterous that they were too busy to do deliveries.

1 Thank Elizabeth S

• Turkish first
Barnet, United Kingdom
“joke of a place”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I agree with JKDoll we were here in early august, after someone at our hotel said they had been there my husband myself my friend and her husband said we would give it a try god I wish we had not bothered, my friend ordered chicken and sweet corn soup it looked like she had a whole tin of sweet corn in it as for the chicken don't know where that went to my husbands soup looked like they had wrung a dirty dish cloth in to the bowl the service was very slow, it was full that night maybe this was the problem if so they need more staff, I would not advise anyone to eat here try dellboys insted

1 Thank theresa27
Milton Keynes
“Fantastic all you can eat resstaurant”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This was the best chinese food we have had in ages. It ended up being about 10 pound a person including drinks. You choose 2starters and 2 main courses per person and then more if you want it when you have finished. Rice, noodles or chips come with it and are not counted in your choices.Absolutely deliscious

3 Thank szilady
Chester-le-Street, United Kingdom
“Faulty Towers”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Visited sat 27th July
Poor food , service slow after starter , waiters running around Like headless chickens ! Manager just about looked like he was going to have heart attack ! Chef on the till then running back to kitchen ? I nearly stood up and said everyone calm down , it was so bad . One of the overhead fans spun out of control and the gaurd came of it and hit a table full of people . Only enjoyable part of the food was sweet and sour chicken . Noticed they are doing takeaway food too and maybe that's why it's so disorganised ?? My take away at home has nicer food , wish I had gone to dragonara instead !!!

• Visited July 2013
Leicester
“Luke warm food & cold towels!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We decided on the spot to dine at Peking one evening and opted for their set menu prices at 21.90 Lira each which comprises 2 starters & 2 mains each. Our eldest boy opted for chicken chow mein and our youngest boy fish fingers!
I'm surprised there are so few reviews on TA considering it's prime location in Hisaronu.
The positives:
1. The bill. Just 77 Lira for a family of 4 which included the above meals and drinks. Very good.
2. My hot & sour soup, the sizzling chicken & our eldest enjoyed his chow mein.
3. Location. Nice upstairs balcony area to people watch below!
The negatives:
1. Much of our food was luke warm at best.
2. Food quality average. Far inferior to our local chinese takeaway. More in line with a cheap supermarket takeaway.
If you are looking for a cheap meal to fill you up one evening I'd recommend you go but not if you are after a gastronomic gourmet experience!

Visited July 2013