“Everything superb - best place to eat in Hisaronu” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Almira Ristorante Italiano - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Lowestoft, Suffolk
“Everything superb - best place to eat in Hisaronu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Been to Hisaronu a few times, eaten at loads of different places but never thought to try Almira.
I think because I thought it would be just Italian food and limit what I could eat, but how wrong was I!
It wasn't the fact that we were hustled on the street to go in (as you always are in turkey) it was the fact that unlike every other restaurant they said just ask the other customers, to which they all said how fantastic the food was, so we went in, had a meal and was so glad we did.
From the off Braveheart (Ferhat) and Ferhat the waiter make you feel at home. They are polite, friendly, will chat and spend time with you, and nothing is ever too much trouble.
The restaurant is spotlessly clean, including the kitchen area.
The food is amazing, the selection is vast, from the usual English stuff (burgers, steaks etc), to traditional Turkish (musakka, kebab) right through to the pizzas, pastas and Italian selection. There is something there for everyone.
I opted for the T-bone steak on my first visit and it was the best I have ever tasted. Cooked to perfection, massive lump of meat with all the trimmings.
Others in my group had chicken Siciliano (chicken topped with a minced beef bolognaise sauce and cheese) and sword fish, all of which tasted amazing.
I really can't get across how good the food is here, portion sizes are generous plus they gave us a free tea or coffee after the meal which again no other restaurant ever offered us.
Unfortunately we only found Almira two days before going home so only managed to eat there twice, but next time I go to Turkey I don't think I will be eating anywhere else.
Keep doing exactly what your doing guys cos it sets you apart from everyone else and will make you the number one restaurant in Hisaronu.

• Visited June 2013

Stafford, United Kingdom
“very good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Had two meals here at the end of our holiday. The staff were lovely. we had thick fillet steaks which were absolutely delicious and perfectly cooked. We also had the mussel and shrimp pasta so tasty. would definately recommend.

Visited June 2013
ashford
“What a little gem in Hisaronu,”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a great place to go to eat , as you wander down the main street its on the left about 3/4 of the way through , I had the Fillet steak with mustard and red wine sauce , and the others had chicken with cheese and sauce , absolutely fabulous , Ferhat is a great ambassador for Turkiye and is very friendly but not overbearing , the other staff are all very attentive but again not too much so , must admit i havnt had a bad meal in hisaronu but this was one of the better ones ,

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
London, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely steak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have been going to Hisaronu for the past 8 years and always normally have a meal at Ready Steady Cook with Ali and Huseyin. This year it had changed to Almira and we thought we would give it a try. The food was lovely, staff were really friendly and couldnt do enough for you and the kids. We ended up eating there twice and I had the steak both times and it really was lovely. There is a huge variety of food to choose from. The kids loved their meals also, especially the milkshakes! Am looking forward to visiting Almira again this year.

• Visited August 2012
North Ayrshire, United Kingdom
“great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

great place to eat all staff really friendly all food cooked fresh great value best resturant in hisaronu must visit this is a regular resurant for us to eat thanks to ferhat ali and idi a must if visiting hisaronu .wendy and nigel may 13.

• Visited May 2013