“Excellent food”

Description: English and Turkish food, really enjoyed our time here
United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

I went to this restaurant twice during my stay the offer of buy 1 get 1 free cocktails tempted me to try. I then went in for a meal which was lovely and so I will be returning there next year. I have had a gastric bypass and due to this I cannot eat a normal sized meal I asked for a child's portion and they were happy to do this. Same as any other restaurant did in hisaronu where as in UK if I ask for a child sized meal I am often refused.

Visited October 2013

• Turkish first
Sutton, United Kingdom
“Lovely Restaurant”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Have been to Hisaronu 4 times and this was my first visit to Woodmans.

The atmosphere was warm and welcoming and the restaurant team were friendly. Food was lovely and should I return to Hisaronu next year I will definitely be back!

• Visited September 2013
Dalry, Scotland, United Kingdom
“best food in hisarönü”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

we have been that place many times its always great food,service always excellent they are very friendly.. food got high quilty we will definetly go back there again,,,thanks for everything guys cheers :)

• Visited May 2013
Sheffield
“So welcoming”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Just visited lamb shank so tasty free bread to start off with garlic butter potato skins the service was very good foodhope to visit again before the end of our hols highly recommend you check this one out

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank goanblade
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“lovely sangria”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

had an aft here lovely jug of sangria nice pasta and the woodmans pizza which was lovely we came back following evening and again had a lovely meal

Visited September 2013