“Do you want to be send to sleep while waiting to eat?” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sun Trap

Sun Trap
Ranked #28 of 84 Restaurants in Hisaronu
Cuisines: European, Turkish
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Do you want to be send to sleep while waiting to eat?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

Well to start of with the place looked beautiful which what attracted me and my boyfriend onto the resturant. We first got greeted by a very 'sleepy' outburst of music which left you wanted a nap before their food had even arrived (which took an hour and half to EVENTUALLY come!) disappointment!!! The food was quite gross, flavourless and un appertising. I order Spaghetti carbonara which was a big let out by the other carbo

• 2 of 5 bubbles

London, United Kingdom
“A TRAP FOR SURE!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

As you approach this restuarant it looks amazing, lush well tended gardens with nice lighting.
Unfortunately, that's all it has to offer.

I ordered a steak and asked for "rare". I repeated this six times to two waiters who couldn't seem to understand this, so I repeated this inTurkish "ÇOK AZ PİŞSİN" they looked quite confused and asked me, "Are you sure you dont want it well done?" I said "NO, I want it RARE!" My children both ordered theirs "medium rare".

Did we get them as requested? Not on your Nelly!

All arrived, not only "well done" but also tasteless. Not good at all after all that hassle to begin with. The chips were nice though, it's a shame we only got about five each. My husband and three aunties all ordered mixed grills which were apparently no better!

For a good steak or mixed grill I would highly recommend "BOGAZICI RESTUARANT" in Fethiye. Beautiful setting by the sea, live band and great staff and service.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Nil7
Biggleswade, United Kingdom
“should be in the top 10”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

in the end we ate there twice. i had prawns wrapped in sole and it was lovely. so much that i had it twice. the service was really good, but they do get really busy so you have to bare with them. the waiters were really friendly and i would return!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Torpoint, United Kingdom
“Don't bother!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

The worst meal we had in the whole two weeks of our stay in Hisaronu.

Waited ages for the food - and when it came was sorely disappointed.

Although it tasted OK, the portions were EXTREMELY small - and simply not worth the money we paid.

Service was not great - they took ages to take our order and drinks took a long time to arrive.

There are much better places to eat in Hisaronu.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Wilky100
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“lovely food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

I love to eat in nice palces and this is one of the best in Hisaronu. they have a brilliant coctail menu too and the drinks are delicious.

Visited October 2011