“Good Food - Fantastic Service”
Review of Cheers Restaurant

Cheers Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 85 Restaurants in Hisaronu
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Most customers appear to be slightly older, which suits me as I’m 50. The food is very good, I had a calzone, wife had a special chef’s salad – both dishes were very good. The cost is very reasonable but the service is 100% excellent (as good as I’ve experienced absolutely anywhere) - Nothing is too much trouble and you feel like a very special customer. No hesitation recommending.

2  Thank Branko V

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I visited Cheers a few years ago on my last stay in the area and had a lovely meal. But when we re visited a few days ago i was really disappointed with the food quality.
I ordered the Vegetable casserole and it was a tin of tomatos with veg init ! i couldnt even eat any of it (Which is very unlike me).
By Boyfriend had a mixed grill and it was over cooked but ok.
Also throughout out meal we had wasps flying all around constantly landing out our plates and the waiter just swiped at the wasp and then laughed when i walked away from the table.
There was no offer to move us and at this point i couldnt even be bothered to argue that my meal as not nice. We paid and left and they didnt even question why our food was left.

I wouldn't return to this place but i will definitely be returning to the area.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

meal was ok ,nothing outstanding but ok,did hear some bad reviews but our experience was ok,surroundings and service great

Reviewed July 7, 2013

had a nice meal here while on holiday, husband had t bone steak, kids meal, beef stroganoff and a pizza, 2 drinks each approx 120lira, only downside waited around 45 mins for teh food but lovely when it arrived

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Six of us ate at Cheers, 3 couples. 5 had steak, one chicken, we decided against starters as we can never finish our mains but they brought us complimentary garlic bread and olives which were really lovely. Everyone cleared their plates, we had wine and beers with the meal and for the six of us the bill was around the £100 mark. I wish we'd gone earlier in our holiday as I'd have liked a second visit, however we didn't have time. Would recommend.