“This place should be ranked HIGHER”

Robin Hood Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 85 Restaurants in Hisaronu
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Family Restaurant
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I cannot understand why this place is ranked as low as it is. The owner is a truly lovely kind man who took time to talk to us and seemed genuinely interested in what we had to stay.
Now, the bread they give you in this place is without doubt the best I ate and kicked other Hisaronu restaurants butts! LOVELY!!! I was recommended to try the lamb {Tandir I think?} and it was amazing - shredded into a huge pile and so lovely and tender and served with rice and veg and the portion was big but not so big it puts you off! This was also the only place on my holiday who offered us a complimentary tea or coffee after we'd paid our bill.
Check this place out, you wont be disappointed.

1  Thank Kezzakeane

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Well what can I say about this place!!! Just amazing !! I have visited Hisaronu a number of times over the last few years and have never eaten here till May 2013. I travelled with a group of friends and in a 10 night stay we ate there 4 times: we even visited for a late night Irish coffee. The service was excellent; the staff were most accommodating, friendly and certainly kept us entertained. We are a lively bunch and can sometimes be a giggly crowd but the staff never had a problem, in fact probably had us laughing more than ever.

Food: Just fantastic! As there were 6 of us, we all had a variety from the menu. The bread to start is great, so tasty, even chef made us a bread with welcome on the top in seeds!!!! Main courses varied from, steak diana, sea bass, best kebab, lamb tanzir, and many more!!! All came with a variety of tasty veg, salad, rice and chips. If you wanted to change anything on the side it was never an issue. Desserts - we never made it there as the main courses were so tasty and filling nothing else was needed (apart from the late night Irish Coffee!).

I am visiting again this month (June 2013), and I will most definitely be back here for food, and again the group will be back in Oct 2013 and I'm sure this will be the first Dinner menu on the list! I could not recommend the Robin Hood enough - just make sure you visit!!!

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Just had a fab lamb tandir while the wife had a plate of amazing king prawns - been here a few times over the years and although the karaoke across the road is annoying - arrive early to miss out on the awful rubbish that fills your ears ! All in all the robin is still throbin :)

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The food here was divine, first class service and very friendly staff. Would definitely eat here again and it was good prices.
Amanda and Dianne.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Amazing restaurant! Staff are so friendly and make you feel so welcome. Especially ibo (carlos)!! Food is fantastic. Best moussaka I have ever had. Definitely a must!

1  Thank Gabbarelly69