“Chilled at rumble tums”
Review of Rumble Tums

Rumble Tums
Ranked #71 of 85 Restaurants in Hisaronu
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: There is a restaurant of this name listed under the Fethiye site but the one I would like to review is definately in Hisaronu
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Great place for cold beer and a chat. Sorry to here my good friend serkan is not well..get well soon my friend.rumble tums is a great place to just relax sit chill and watch the world go by

Reviewed August 23, 2013

At the time of visiting they didn't do food but this became our local for our two week holiday. The host Murat and his sidekick Serkan are such lovely people and loved how they looked after us and renewed our glass for a new iced one every so often. A very nice touch. I think now they are doing a few snacks so hopefully we will sample them next year They also ask you for music requests so at least at some part of the day or night you will hear some of your kinda music. Brill bar.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Didn't eat here but became our "local". Small but perfectly formed as they say. It was brilliant. Lovely, lovely staff, so much fun. Great cold beer and they do give you another glass when it starts to defrost. Nice touch. Loved it!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Although now a chill and chat bar we still love it. Great service every time you go there.Great with the kids. I have been to Hisaronu loads of times but Rumble Tums comes out on top everytime. Murat how can I ever thank you for dropping everything and getting my daughter to hospital quicker than an ambulance could at 1 am. Taking us us to the ghost town for pancakes. Looking after us all for the rest of the holiday. Collecting prescriptions, translating and so much more. A special thanks to Cerkan too.

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Have just returned from hisaranu and had alot of good times at rumble tums. Murat and he's partner and staff show a shining example of customer service that is 2nd to none and most of all come across as genuine people.
Unfortunately rumble tums no longer serve food so I can not comment on this however I can comment that I never had a warm beer due to the fact that I always had my glass changed for a fresh frozen glass on a regular basis and both me and my wife never had a poor drink or poor service during our time in hisaranu.
To sum up rumble tums is a little off the main square however it is worth the short walk to enjoy the personnel service Murat and his team delivers.
Gus and Vicky greener