“Great place!”

Butterfly Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 86 Restaurants in Hisaronu
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We welcome you to our long established family run restaurant. Offering you the best of turkish, english and Mediterranean cusine. Our restaurant originally started in the village in 1990 and moved to its current position in 1999. We offer one of the most extensive menus in hisaronu catering for all tastes. Apart from our large choise of one of the finest views in Hisaronu from our balconied restaurant. Enjoy your lunch or dinner being served by our professional staff
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Staff and management very welcoming and friendly. Food was lovely, excellent value for money. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

fantastic staff,bruce and smile ,both went above and beyond there duties to help 7 of us get to fetiye market,and also when i took ill with food poisoning(definately not from this fine establishment) offered to take me to hospital.,.The food is all cooked fresh on the premises,and they are not mean when it comes to portion sizes,i would recommend the sirlion steak,done with fried onions and boiled potatoes,it was by far the tastiest i have ever eaten and just melted in the mouth,while my partner couldn,t finish her swordfish steak with potatoes and veg,the three kids that were with us tucked into chicken curry and homemade spaghetti bolognese and all cleared there plates(very unusual),the staff were very friendly and very efficient.The english breakfast was a real breakfast,not like some other places offer then dont deliver.Home made hash browns were magic with hp brown sauce and you get a very generous portion for only 6 tl,.i wish i had discovered this place at the beginning of my holiday instead of near the end as i would have eaten there all the time.The restaurant is located upstairs,and is spotless,a few metres up on the same side from the hisar holiday club on the main strip of hisaronu,,you must go eat here,you wont regret it.THANKS GO AGAIN TO BRUCE AND SMILE,we will see you again,regards charlie,gillian and the kids!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We ate here twice, we found the staff friendly without been overbearing, second time we ate I had the special kebab with lamb and meatballs was the nicest meal I had the whole time and that's saying some thing as the food in Turkey was very good, my husband loved the cheese filo pastry rolls hence the return visit. Prices for meals vary but very good value for money. Average price for meal with drinks and starters for 2 people 70-80 tl, about 23 English pounds,

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The food was OK but of all the places we ate in the 2 week holiday this was at the lower end.

View from the balcony terrace was really good especially if you were facing the mountains.

The guy at the door trying to get you to come in was really nice (friendly not to pushy etc), however, most of the waiters upstairs were not so friendly with special mention to who appeared to be in charge (grey haired individual). I can't remember him ever smiling & gave this trainee waiter quite a telling off in front of us (we were embarrassed) for what was a genuine mistake that didn't affect anything / us.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had my 1st meal of my Turkish Holiday here at the Butterfly Restaurant. Never ate here before, so thought give it a try.
I like the fact it has a balcony, nice to sit an watch the street below. But my choice of main course, which I know was a Beef Meal, but as its now 5 weeks since I ate there, I can not remember the name of the dish, but it did contain Steak, which was very tasty. But what I could not understand was that the Beef was served on what I can only say was. Chip Sticks, the sort I buy from Asda. Do not know if this is the usual serving, but for the price of the meal, I think around the 30 lira mark, A plate full of chip sticks, with some strips of Beef on top, I thought was a bit expensive. One day will go back, & see if this strange combination is still being served.

1  Thank lulabellsheffield