“Beautiful”

3-Night Gulet Cruise from Fethiye to Marmaris
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Hisaronu
Type: Other
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We sat and had a gorgeous meal over looking the harbour and it's absolutely beautiful.
We also took a boat trip from here which was one of my favourite days of the holiday!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

They have modernised the area and you can walk from there to Calis now along a block footpath which meanders along the coast.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Fethiye Harbour is a great place to visit if your looking for great food and something to drink. A lovely place for a stroll with plenty of restaurants and bars. You can also catch a boat trip here on a traditional Gulet a great way to spend the day. I would defiantly recommend spending some time here.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Fethiye harbour is stunning following the renovation...loads of cafés and restaurants. Lovely new little bistros bars.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Fethiye Harbour is a vibrant and beautiful destination that retains a mix of modern and antique Turkish identity, and I am always pleased to visit. I rarely eat at the front other than to take a panini and fruit juice near to the public pavillion, 6 lira all in and lovely. I did however have a brief stop for a drink at one of the smaller Cafe's that have sprung up around the new piazza and was pleasantly surprised by the experience. The harbour boat-taxi to Calis is a delight and great value at 5 lira. I have also noticed a great deal of investment into the restoration of the Amphitheatre at the far extreme of the Harbour that I will surely visit when I next go to Fethiye.
Highly recommended.