“Nice Harbour”

3-Night Gulet Cruise from Marmaris to Fethiye
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Hisaronu
Type: Other
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Had a walk around the harbour during the day time. We got a bit of hassle from the boat tour guides as there are lots of different boats to choose from but if you say your not interested they leave you alone. Would love to have seen some turtles but they were no where to be seen (maybe this was due to the time of year?) There are lots of cafes and restaurants all around the harbour to have drinks and food.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

An absolutely beautiful place, with lots of shops and places to eat!the whole family enjoyed our visit to the harbour.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Lovely little harbour ,loads of restaurants and cafes to sit with a leisurely coffee and watch the world go by.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

On the corner of the Old Town and the Harbor, just Below The Arena Restaurant there is a shop selling post cards, gifts and phone cards. I purchased a card for 7 Lira and went to a public phone only to find that it only had 4 Lira on it. Went back, now the previously fluent woman, could not speak much English - finally she gave me my 3 Lira back. Very annoying - I would recommend that you buy from the PTT their post office. This is my third trip to Fethiye and I had this and another incident with Dikman Change BUT in my experience this is very unusual and it is a fantastic place to visit.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We visited the harbour and went out on a Turkish galette which was fantastic, we also ate at an amazing fish restaurant ( you choose your fish from the fisherman and it's sent to the restaurant where they cook it for you ) good prices excellent food so would highly recommend it !