“Beautiful”

Ranked #8 of 83 Restaurants in Hisaronu
Cuisines: Turkish, International
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Adults Only Restaurant(14+)
Biggleswade
“Beautiful”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I only a chance to have one meal here during my stay, but what a lovely meal I had,the service I received was excellent ans the food was delicious. And hopefully one day I will return to go again.

• Visited May 2014
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

1 Thank CarlosBiggleswade

• Turkish first
Conwy, United Kingdom
“Anniversary meal”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had previously read reviews and really hoped it would live up to expectations and it truly did, service was exceptional along with surroundings and food was fantastic! Would definitely recommend The Olive Tree, made our anniversary even more special.

1 Thank Carys J
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Exquisite ”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I visited the restraint at lunch time after viewing the other reviews on trip adviser. It did not disappoint!
We sat outside in the sun and our order was taken promptly by friendly staff and our drinks were brought to us straight away. I ordered a pizza which was beautiful! Thin base, subtle olives and sweet bacon. My friend had the carbonara which had a good size of sliced bacon in and a lot of it with mushrooms and a creamy sauce with strawberry sauce drizzled around the outside.
I would have paid way more for these meals than I did, I think it was less than 30 English pound for both meals and drinks on top of my head.
This building itself is beautiful and also has a pool which would be ideal for children or when it's extremely hot in the summer.
Give it a try! It's worth it!

3 Thank Mahoganylion
Manchester, United Kingdom
“first class restaurant”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We had the most beautifully presented meal at the olive tree, it seemed a shame to spoil it. The quality of the food was delicious. The staff were first class and very friendly. The location is very quiet away from the bustle of the main street, so very relaxing, and a place to go if you want everything to be perfect.

3 Thank scorpio121152
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Great food and service, nothing is too much trouble!”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We have dined at The Olive Tree several times and have consistently been served with delicious food.
Although it is situated outside the mainstrip of Hisaronu, it is worth the walk without a doubt!

• Visited June 2013