“Great spanish food, wonderful scenic view, but very expensive”
Review of los Remos

los Remos
Ranked #81 of 342 Restaurants in Javea
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Bern, Switzerland
“Great spanish food, wonderful scenic view, but very expensive”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We visited the Los Remos for many times now, always excellent food and of course a good glas of wine. We love the scenery and the restaurant atmosphere is great too.
Make sure to test the "Lubina al sal" which is best in my opinion in this place. The staff is very friendly and usually you get your food very fast.
The prices are very high though but like almost every place located at the Arenal de Javea.

• Visited May 2013

• Polish first
Fareham, United Kingdom
“Excellent restaurant offering truly Spanish food to the Spanish.”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Unusual in a totally vacation setting, a few metres from the best beach for many kilometres, to discover an unabashed Spanish restaurant providing excellent Spanish food to the Spanish!

I thought it it was a little unusual to discover we were the only non Spanish group in the busiest restaurant on the beach, enjoying a mid afternoon lunch.

Though at the end of an excellent meal, I had the impression that the staff were not "going out of their way" to secure return non-Spanish business! Since it seemed that every customer, apart from our party, was a family friend and the staff, three in total, were under some pressure due to a very busy restaurant.

However, the food was authentic and excellent!

• Visited May 2013
Tokyo, Japan
“Dependably excellent”
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Los Remos, located on the Arenal Promenade, offers good food, friendly service, and an upscale ambiance. We Enjoyed a wonderful dinner of rice with pork and artichokes while watching the sunset!

Visited April 2013
Puerto de Javea.
“Xabiagil”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Well I can only praise this restaurant for its all round ability to please. Food quality and presentation are first class. Expect to pay over the odds but well worth it.

Visited March 2013
Els Poblets, Spain
“Very disappointed!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I only review arestaurant that I find to be very good or very bad.
We have eaten om several occassions at Los Remos and always found the food to be excellent.
Knowing that Easter Subday would be very busy I booked a for four two days in advance. When we arrived we were not shown to the table that I had discussed with the head waiter but to one outside exposed to a very cool breeze. The enclosed area where I believed we were to be seated was not available. I have no doubt that, taken for tourists, we had been moved to suit other customers.I have recommended a number friends to Los Remos but I will not be doing so in the future and I will inform all those recommended of our experience.

• Visited March 2013