“Xabiagil”

Restaurant Los Remos Javea
Ranked #79 of 356 Restaurants in Javea
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The restaurant "Los Remos La Nao" in Javea Arenal beach stands by the affable atmosphere and views. It is also known to almost all fans of good food on the Costa Blanca. And from the waterfront terrace invites you to spend a cozy and modern interior of the 70s, which was completely renovated in late 2006 and took care of every detail. The covered terrace offers 100 seats and the air-conditioned interior has 80. The professionalism of the thirty people who belong to the template and notes at the entrance where his reception is cordial and staff or skills for languages ​​of the waiters. Due to the high quality of the restaurant "Los Remos la Nao" is listed in the guide gourmets costablanca info- "Arturo G", "Restorers", "Gourmet-Prestige", "Gourmet Tour", "Campsa Guide," " .com "," Page Almanac "and also a member of ARX (Asciació of Restauradors Xàbia).
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Well I can only praise this restaurant for its all round ability to please. Food quality and presentation are first class. Expect to pay over the odds but well worth it.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I only review arestaurant that I find to be very good or very bad.
We have eaten om several occassions at Los Remos and always found the food to be excellent.
Knowing that Easter Subday would be very busy I booked a for four two days in advance. When we arrived we were not shown to the table that I had discussed with the head waiter but to one outside exposed to a very cool breeze. The enclosed area where I believed we were to be seated was not available. I have no doubt that, taken for tourists, we had been moved to suit other customers.I have recommended a number friends to Los Remos but I will not be doing so in the future and I will inform all those recommended of our experience.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is one of our favourite restaurants in Javea - a lovely setting overlooking the beach with an interesting menu, an excellent wine list and professional, friendly service. Attention to detail, good food and a relaxed but elegant atmosphere makes this a place we return to at least once a month.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Splendid food. Outstanding service. Magnificent views of the beach and sea. Without doubt, one of the very best restaurants in Javea and the surrounding region

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Once again a beautiful meal, in a warm and inviting restaurant, with a fantastic view of the Bay of Javea. The sunday lunch menu includes all 3 starters, a choice of fish or meat, (I had lamb chops) and a dessert. My husband (a la carte) had an amazing scallop and clam salad starter, and a huge T bone steak, cooked perfectly rare, as he had requested. the restaurant had a good atmosphere, the service was perfect, and We will definately visit again