“Very disappointed!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Els Poblets, Spain
“Very disappointed!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I only review arestaurant that I find to be very good or very bad.
We have eaten om several occassions at Los Remos and always found the food to be excellent.
Knowing that Easter Subday would be very busy I booked a for four two days in advance. When we arrived we were not shown to the table that I had discussed with the head waiter but to one outside exposed to a very cool breeze. The enclosed area where I believed we were to be seated was not available. I have no doubt that, taken for tourists, we had been moved to suit other customers.I have recommended a number friends to Los Remos but I will not be doing so in the future and I will inform all those recommended of our experience.

• Visited March 2013

Madrid
“One of the best”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is one of our favourite restaurants in Javea - a lovely setting overlooking the beach with an interesting menu, an excellent wine list and professional, friendly service. Attention to detail, good food and a relaxed but elegant atmosphere makes this a place we return to at least once a month.

Visited February 2013
London, United Kingdom
“One of the best restaurants in Javea”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Splendid food. Outstanding service. Magnificent views of the beach and sea. Without doubt, one of the very best restaurants in Javea and the surrounding region

Visited December 2012
Moraira
“A sunday lunch in January.”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Once again a beautiful meal, in a warm and inviting restaurant, with a fantastic view of the Bay of Javea. The sunday lunch menu includes all 3 starters, a choice of fish or meat, (I had lamb chops) and a dessert. My husband (a la carte) had an amazing scallop and clam salad starter, and a huge T bone steak, cooked perfectly rare, as he had requested. the restaurant had a good atmosphere, the service was perfect, and We will definately visit again

• Visited January 2013
Moraira
“Wonderful position, great food”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We had a menu del dia, 8th Oct 2012, and were not disappointed. wonderful food, great position, very good service, cant fault this restaurant at all.
My Pan crystal con jamon, was very good, as was the Osso buco; my husband had prawn taboullah, then fish in a piquant sauce, white wine, and a dessert, all for 15 euros pp.
Fantastic, will go again, soon!

• Visited October 2012