“Worst mcdonalds ever”

Add it.
Mcdonald Javea
Ranked #244 of 346 Restaurants in Javea
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Well you dont except to much from Mcdonalds but when your soggy burger arrives without any sauce, dressing or dill etc. you realise why these are normally included I have been to many Mcdonalds over the years, some very good but Javea Mcdonalds is a discrace

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Well, beeing mcdonalds, I dont anticipate to much, but seriously, EVERY single time we've order some take-away from here, things are missing BUT paid for. When arriving home, who really wishes to go back just to pick up the missing nuggets, fries or whatever, you don't, it's not worth it.

Last time we actually asked politely, is his ALL ? and Yes, it should be and no, it wasn't...

So, at the end of the day, you end up paying to much since you normaly do NOT get what you've actually paid. This off course has happend on other McDonalds too, and maybe other brands, but to make things worse, you have to wait quite long time to get your 80->90% complete bag of food.

1  Thank Lasse E
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We went with our grand children and came away rather disappointed. Yes, it is a McDonalds but there is definitely something missing here....could it be service, lack of atmosphere, the chaotic surroundings or what?
We felt that we were outsiders in a strange land...which shouldn't be as we have lived in Javea for 20 years!
I can only say that we will only ever go again if the kids need a "top-up".

1  Thank juansaponatime
Reviewed May 12, 2012

It's a franchise...it should be the same all over the world, otherwise it shouldn't be called Mcdonalds! having said that, it does lack something that isn't obvious........Maybe it's the air or the location, but it's not as consistent as other's I have eaten in.....

Reviewed June 30, 2011

Ok, so McDonalds is my guilty pleasure, I love fine food and wine but still for comfort I dig a quarter pounder with cheese meal. Its normally so quick in the UK that you can even forget you have had it, and be guilt free for the rest of the day!

However, not so it seems in Spain, this is meant to be fast food, however I have never experienced wait times for a meal in McDonalds anywhere else in the world as long as you do in Spain..

On most of my visits to Javea McDonalds, I have received half my meal, for example a portion of fries, and then got the rest of it at least 20 minutes later.

I would suggest you ask for your meal all together, and go grab a newspaper or a beer and expect a good wait....

One positive is that at least it seems that everything is cooked to order, so its fresh and hot when you get it!

1  Thank suzanneflys