“McDonalds...Javea”

Ranked #249 of 334 Restaurants in Javea
Javea, Spain
“McDonalds...Javea”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

We went with our grand children and came away rather disappointed. Yes, it is a McDonalds but there is definitely something missing here....could it be service, lack of atmosphere, the chaotic surroundings or what?
We felt that we were outsiders in a strange land...which shouldn't be as we have lived in Javea for 20 years!
I can only say that we will only ever go again if the kids need a "top-up".

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank juansaponatime

Valencia, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain
“It's Mcdonalds”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012

It's a franchise...it should be the same all over the world, otherwise it shouldn't be called Mcdonalds! having said that, it does lack something that isn't obvious........Maybe it's the air or the location, but it's not as consistent as other's I have eaten in.....

Visited April 2012
Alicante, Spain
“Fast food? Fail....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2011

Ok, so McDonalds is my guilty pleasure, I love fine food and wine but still for comfort I dig a quarter pounder with cheese meal. Its normally so quick in the UK that you can even forget you have had it, and be guilt free for the rest of the day!

However, not so it seems in Spain, this is meant to be fast food, however I have never experienced wait times for a meal in McDonalds anywhere else in the world as long as you do in Spain..

On most of my visits to Javea McDonalds, I have received half my meal, for example a portion of fries, and then got the rest of it at least 20 minutes later.

I would suggest you ask for your meal all together, and go grab a newspaper or a beer and expect a good wait....

One positive is that at least it seems that everything is cooked to order, so its fresh and hot when you get it!

• Visited June 2011