All reviewssecure parkinghalf boardbreakfast buffetarenal beachpalm treesoverlooking the beachlovely locationpublic roomssea viewbars and restaurantssea frontbeautiful gardengood nights sleepreception staff aresmall marinadaily chargecold meats
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

Best place to have a grand view over the beach, small harbour and boulevard of Javea. Friendly staff, good food in a beautiful garden with tables to have a lunch, dinner or party. Ideal for weddings and parties.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 15, 2016

Lovely position in Javea but having booked 2 meetings with event planner to discuss booking a wedding felt fobbed off as first appt cancelled due to an emergency and second he,d gone as we were 10 mins late driving over mountain , staff then said he was on holiday and not helpful . Our family were at hotel before us and did not see him. We really felt uncomfortable and would never recommend the service here.

Room Tip: Don't bother....
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

My fiancé family live in Javea and we have always admired the Parador but never been in. When we got engaged in Javea we through where better to have our wedding than the Parador with its beautiful beach front setting!
I contacted the hotel by email asking for a site visit to view the hotel in September because that was when we were coming over from England. Andres the wedding coordinator replied and booked us in for two appointments one on a Saturday and one on a Tuesday (as my parents could make the first appointment but my fiancé 's could, so needed two appointment so they both sides of the family could see it) All seemed fine and Andres booked us in. We arrived on Saturday at the Parador only to find that Andres was not available as he has a family problem!
I then email Andres and said that we will definitely be there for our Tuesday meeting. From which I got an out of office from him saying he was on holiday! He did actually respond himself and apologised for the inconvenience and would see us on Tuesday. Tuesday came and we got stuck in traffic on the way to the parador so was 20mins late. We came to the hotel desk and asked for Andres and was told he was here at 11am but because we were late he left!!! We were shocked. We were only 20mins late and he knew were where coming. Site visits don't take 20mins, if they are any good as I work at a venue myself and we would never abandon a meeting especially so when you know they have travelled from aboard to be there.
The man on the desk was so rude to us he started shouting at us because we were late and Andres had come off his holiday to meet us. He should never have made an appointment with us if he couldn't make it. I think this is also why he missed our first appointment!
He went on to find an amazing venue down the road which has an amazing setting, amazing customer service and made us feel special. Exactly what you want when booking your wedding venue.
We also spoke to our friends our live in the Javea area and attended a wedding at the Parador and they said the service was shocking!
Think we dodged a bullet here. DO NOT BOOK AS A WEDDING VENUE!!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
5  Thank clairedyer13
Reviewed September 13, 2016

Many people will have been concerned regarding the fires last week in Javea and Benitachell. The Arenal ( next to the Parador ) is fine and the fire was awful but not as bad as people may have thought or been told. Javea and the Parador are are fine and a "must" for a great hol. Try the Old town near the church For Tapas and the Arenal for the whole family. Oldies go for Javea Green bowling Club - good people and nice snack food.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

Just spent one week holidays at Javea in the Parador and I would rate it as a very good experience overall.
Good food (quantity and quality) both for breakfast and lunch (buffet, we didn't tried a la carte dinner).
Facilities revamped, nice room although bathroom would benefit of an upgrade and enjoyable terrace with superb views of the Mediterranean Sea, the Arenal beach, the Parador fantastic garden and coctel bar that we very much enjoyed in evenings.
Very attentive and responsive service as always in a Parador.
I definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family