“Great location”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Mirador Restaurante Attico in the Port area of Javea is on 5th floor above the Javea Hotel. The views from the restaurant are fabulous. They have a full a la carte menu throughout the week but also do an excellent menu del dia, Monday through Friday, lunch and evenings. Really enjoyed our dining out experience there. Very friendly and helpful staff. Well worth a try if you are in town.

1  Thank Beforeyoucanshare

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We have just had a lovely lunch at el Attico , both enjoying the set menu , 14.95 euros for a 3 course meal.
Starters, 3 delish plates to be shared. .. salad, deep fried cheese, and chicken on sticks.
mains ; Fish .. hake with sea food in sauce. a wonderful dish,
and Lamb casserole, (very small amount of lamb, .. just 3 cubes.. with potatos in tomatoe sauce, ) wish i has chosen the fish dish.
Pudding; ice cream or Tiramisu,
Glass of wine included.
bread extra!!
We really enjoyed the meal, and the venue, and will return, but I wont have the lamb again,
the pork joint looked really good, might have that next time.

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

We came there because of the good reviews on trip advisor, we stood by the door for 15 minutes without anyone approaching us, so we decided to sit down, after waiting for further 20 minutes, still no one, so we have decided to leave! So I don't know what food was like, but the service is shockingly horrible!!!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We went here on the recommendations of my brother who had the best meal of their holiday here. My wife and I went, I opted for the fillet steak and asked for it to be cooked medium but it was a little bit under cooked for my taste - but the staff insisted it was no problem and had it cooked a little more. Once it came back from the kitchen - it was perfect! My wife had the seabass and it was sensational.

1  Thank Alyn S
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We had some tapas at lunch to celebrate my birthday with our 18 month old daughter. Initially, we thought that the setting was going to be too tranquil for us to relax with a noisy child, but the staff were excellent with her. We got in before the rush and the food was by far the best we had during our stay in Javea. The value was surprisingly good when you consider the quality of the food. I will recommend this restaurant to everyone I hear of going to Javea!