Adsubia Hotel
  • Pool
$126
$164
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Nou Roma(Denia)(Great Value!)
$90
$85
Hotel Buenavista(Denia)(Great Value!)
$105
$62
  • Pool
$140
$136
Art Boutique Hotel Chamarel(Denia)(Great Value!)
$90
$77
Agoda.com
$99
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Well-priced hotel for the young on a budget (possibly families) in a good location, near to everywhere where you might want to visit.......not for the business traveller or 50+ couple......friendly, courteous and helpful staff.....not luxurious but perfectly acceptable if one had expectations as previous mentioned.....large balcony, clean room but, unfortunately, not a very comfortable bed.....only Spanish TV - would have liked an English-speaking news channel.... breakfast that is adequate but nothing special.....hot water took a bit of time to get through the system in my room and I thought, at first, that I was without hot water....parking was available at €10/day but not required as lots of parking available in the street......marked down because I am not "young", the bed was not great and there was no english-speaking news channel....nice to know what is going on in the world when you wake up in a language that you understand! ....

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Clean , Basic ,staff polite - for a two star and price its standard is about right.

However I spent the night without sleep due to every 4 mins(yes , i timed it as i was awake and couldn't do anything else) the hotel air-con compressor one of which which seemed to be situated in the ceiling in my room made a grumble mechanical noise - I attempted ear plugs , pillow over head and could still hear it. I informed the staff and they knew this problem existed and still placed me in this room.To make matters worse the walls are so thin you can hear your neighbors mobiles go off for messages and simple conversations.

I was also a little put off when I saw a general staff member (cleaner , cook and bottle washer) mop the floors then without washing hands re stock the breakfast buffet.

I wouldn't stay here again and wouldn't recommend it.

Room Tip: Dont stay here is you want a "good " room
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Poppies F
Reviewed June 18, 2012

A good hotel, five or ten minutes away from the harbour restaurant area. The street is uninteresting and busy but noise does not intrude. Parking is available at a price, but I always found a parking space around a corner. Staff friendly and helpful. Good selection at breakfast although there seemed to be few people staying. Stayed in single room with single bed, but equipped with excellent balcony partly shaded. Payment requested on arrival, but quite willing to defer when credit card machine didn't reflect credit status.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank GraysonDublin
Reviewed September 27, 2011

This hotels website states Free Parking, on our arrival we were expected to pay six euros per night for the parking, we had booked for sixteen nights, we explained to the receptionist about the parking and showed her the advertisement, the manageress did not even bother to get up from her office to try and sort it out but insisted we pay, regardless of the fact we had the sheet stating the parking was free, beside that the hotel is clean, the breakfast very poor selection if you stay longer than a few days, and I would not stay here again, the desk staff I have to say, despite the manageress were excellent and very apologetic for the mistake. The cleaning staff are very thorough, nice balcony, but I would not think this hotel suitable for children at all, the balcony is nice, but looks onto a block of flats,I think that if you need a cheap stayover this hotel is good enough.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2010

I stayed in this hotel for barely a few hours on a 3 week trip around Europe.
Arrived 9pm and left at 7am the following morning.
From what I experienced the hotel was very nice, very clean, friendly and good value for money.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple