All reviewssaga holidayspanish gueststhree starevening entertainmentindoor poolmeal timesolder generationstorage spacespanish school holidaysline dancingjust returned from a weekreasonable sizeall inclusive packagehigher floorbar staff arebalcony roomdownstairs bar
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Our stay at Port Denia Hotel was one of the best spent holidays ever. Hotel was nice and clean and the staff was more than great. We went all inclusive and it was more than great. Lovely buffet for all meals, plus pool side food, and good selection of drinks. Even thou this hotel is marked as a hotel for elderly, we had a great time with our 9 year old...no drunken teens and quiet sleep.
I would recommend this hotel, and if you can, go all inclusive....defo worth the money

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Kristijan K
PortHotels, Quality Department at Port Denia, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017

Dear Kristijan,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Port Denia Hotel.

Your comments are very important and a great value for us. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are allowing us to deliver a better experience for you and other guests in the future.

We hope to continue with your trust and looking forward to see you in Denia again very soon.

Reviewed June 18, 2017

We stayed here for a week in May half term, we travelled as a group of 4 families with children. We were in a room without a balcony, which I think are slightly larger than the rooms with a balcony. We had 2 double beds & a single bed which was perfect for me & my two kids. I think the room was 510, right at the end of the corridor so nice & quiet & nice view of the harbour. Air con in the room was pretty poor, didn't really cool the room down, fine in May, would be a nightmare if hotter.
We had a great time & I would happily return.
The local beach is only a few minutes walk, it was fine, kids liked it but the beach past the town was much nicer. Lovely evening walks around the harbour.
We liked the food, lots of choice, may have got boring if we were there for more than a week.
We had 1 run in with a very miserable saga guest who said the children were ruining her holiday because they were joining in with the hotels organised activities that were open to everyone. All of the other saga guests we interacted with I would describe as lovely grandparent types!
Kids activities happened every evening during - I'm assuming that was because it was half term. Magic shows, a disco, balloon animals.
Outside pool is salt water, indoor pool chlorinated

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Katherine R
PortHotels, Quality Department at Port Denia, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2017

Dear Katherine,

We are thrilled to receive such feedback following your recent experience at the Port Denia Hotel. Thank you very much for your kind words about our facilities and the services in the hotel.

Many thanks for your confidence. Rest assured we hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed June 8, 2017

This was my very first visit to Spain and I have to say I had some reservations. However, both the hotel and the resort went way beyond my expectations. Even although a single room had been booked for me, I ended up with an enormous double room with what looked like two double beds - I could have had a party in it! Although the view wasn't great (apartments across the road), the very short walk to the beach more than made up for it. The buffet-style selection of meals was varied and suited all of my group. I wouldn't hesitate to return.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sheila M

Dear Sheila,

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts about the Port Denia Hotel. We are so happy that you left with such wonderful honest impressions of your experience in the hotel.

Many thanks for your confidence and for expressing that your would like to return in the future. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2017

Just returned from a 3-week stay at this hotel. Hotel is 50 metres from the beach and 1 km from the town centre. There are plenty of bars and restaurants in close proximity.
We had a comfortable and clean room with a balcony that overlooked the pool and had a pleasant sea view.All the staff were friendly and helpful.
All meals are served buffet style, catering for both Spanish and British palettes. The food is OK but the choice is fairly repetitive. Bar prices are reasonable; not the usual mark-up that you find in most hotels.
All in all it is a great place for a cheap holiday.

Room Tip: Only the rooms facing the pool have a balcony.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Port Denia Hotel and for sharing your experience through TripAdvisor. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and our facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit. Many thanks for your confidence and for recommending us.

Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is basically catered for the saga the food was ok a bit repetitive but on the whole good all the staff were very helpful nothing was to much bother.. my only one problem was a child was breaking out in chicken pox do should of been kept away from other guests as now my 16 month girl has now come out with it but what can you do in all was great so thank you

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family

Dear Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay here at the Port Denia Hotel. It is a pleasure to see how much you enjoyed your stay and services provided by our team.

We apologice the inconvenience, we hope all feel better of health. Many thanks for your kindly feedback. Your opinion is the key to continue improving the quality of our services. We look forward to see you very soon.