I haven't been for a while to this hotel but went for a day to use the pool and facilities as they had some good offers on. Compared to how this hotel used to be nine years ago, although spotlessly clean, it's a shadow of what it once was. The carpets are worn - but clean, the room still has the old-fashioned huge TV cabinets with old Philips CRT TVs, the mini-bar has one bottle of water, there are no notepads or pens/pencils... and so on. It's a bit of a time warp.
The staff are great, service is OK, but you can tell that the Spain recession has hit this hotel very, very hard and they are doing all they can to cut costs and to keep it going.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Denia La Sella Golf Resort & Spa offers 5 star luxury comfort in a quiet environment and surrounded by Mediterranean nature adjacent to the Montgó Natural Park and at only a few minutes driving distance from Denia or Javea (Costa Blanca /Province Alicante).The hotel has 178 comfortable guest rooms and 8 Junior Suites with a tasteful classic design, warm colours and Mediterranean elements. The bathrooms with marble floor have a bathtub/shower combination, towel heater, hair dryer, magnifying mirror and bidet. All rooms are equipped with satellite TV, telephone, air conditioning, in room safe, minibar (a la carte on demand), iron and ironing board, work desk and wifi for free. The hotel includes two restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Denia La Sella Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Denia La Sella Golf Hotel Denia
- Marriott Denia La Sella Golf Resort And Spa
- Marriott Denia La Sella Hotel
- Denia Marriott