Stayed a lot of times in this hotel, both for business and vacation.
The last time we spent the weekend there to just relax. The location is great, just at the "La Sella" golf course, nice views and nice surroundings. The rooms are cozy, not too big though. The only negative point to mention is the need for some renovations and really, really bad WiFi. I think the hotel could be in so much better shape if they would invest a little bit into maintenance. Also the gym needs renovation. Make sure you get to enjoy the great breakfast buffet, various choices and good quality!
The staff is very friendly and try hard to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Denia La Sella Golf Resort & Spa offers 5 star luxury comfort in a quiet environment and surrounded by Mediterranean nature adjacent to the Montgó Natural Park and at only a few minutes driving distance from Denia or Javea (Costa Blanca /Province Alicante).The hotel has 178 comfortable guest rooms and 8 Junior Suites with a tasteful classic design, warm colours and Mediterranean elements. The bathrooms with marble floor have a bathtub/shower combination, towel heater, hair dryer, magnifying mirror and bidet. All rooms are equipped with satellite TV, telephone, air conditioning, in room safe, minibar (a la carte on demand), iron and ironing board, work desk and wifi for free. The hotel includes two restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Denia La Sella Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Denia La Sella Golf Resort And Spa
- Marriott Denia La Sella Golf Hotel Denia
- Marriott Denia La Sella Hotel
- Denia Marriott