I write this review with sadness. My husband and myselfa ttended a function on 28th December and stayed overnight. We found that the quality of food and service to be lacking in what we think should be required of this type of hotel.We think that the whole place looks tired. We found the bed to be very hard and uncomfortable The breakfast was of a poor quality and not hot and fresh and the plates were cold. We had also previously booked for Christmas Day Lunch which again was considerably below expectations. I would like to add that Iwe have been going to the Marriott Denia on and off for a number of years. It had always been excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Denia La Sella Golf Resort & Spa offers 5 star luxury comfort in a quiet environment and surrounded by Mediterranean nature adjacent to the Montgó Natural Park and at only a few minutes driving distance from Denia or Javea (Costa Blanca /Province Alicante).The hotel has 178 comfortable guest rooms and 8 Junior Suites with a tasteful classic design, warm colours and Mediterranean elements. The bathrooms with marble floor have a bathtub/shower combination, towel heater, hair dryer, magnifying mirror and bidet. All rooms are equipped with satellite TV, telephone, air conditioning, in room safe, minibar (a la carte on demand), iron and ironing board, work desk and wifi for free. The hotel includes two restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Denia La Sella Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Denia La Sella Golf Resort And Spa
- Marriott Denia La Sella Golf Hotel Denia
- Marriott Denia La Sella Hotel
- Denia Marriott