“Good quality Indian food”
Review of Mani Mahal - CLOSED

Mani Mahal
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We visited the Mani Mahal on the last night of our holiday with the owners of where we were staying, it's a lovely setting overlooking the marina.
The food was superb ,drinks ,pappadums ,starters,mains,rice ,side dishes,naan breads & coffees
€65.00 euros for 4 people .......happy days
Gents be warned ......there is a really nice lady's boutique next door which the lady's cannot resist to look in ......so leave the plastic at home

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have been to this Indian restaurant in Denia Marina several times and have never been disappointed. My husband and I have eaten in many Indian restaurants around the world (but not India!) and this is definitely one of our top 3. The menu del dia offers exceptional value for money, the King Prawn Bhuna is the best I have ever tasted. The setting is beautiful with views over the marina, the Montgo and back to Denia. The service is very good. The only downside is the fact that is doesn't stay open all year! Still, when it's closed we go to the Indian Palace in Alcalali, which I believe is it's sister restaurant, and is also excellent.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

One of the best Indian restaurants in Denia. The food is excellent; portion sizes are generous and well presented. We have never had a bad meal at the restaurant, having eaten there on several occasions. The service is good and staff very pleasant. Location is perfect by the side of the Marina,you can let life pass you by whilst taking in this beautiful location.( so eat slowly) The menu of the day is good value for you money.The restaurant usually closes during the Winter period.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We visit Indian restaurants regularly here in West Yorkshire. I can safely say that the Mani Mahal is better than any in Bradford or Leeds.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Recently visited this Indian on our holidays to denia and the surrounding area. I am somewhat dubious about visiting Indians abroad as they tend to differ considerably to what we are used to in the UK. But I was pleasantly surprised. It was beautiful food, great service and supported by an amazing backdrop of the marina - would recommend to anyone craving a good old Indian from home. Generous portions and great value for money - children are also catered for - very happy customer and will definitely return before going home :-))