“Good value”
Review of Ni Hao

Ni Hao
Ranked #331 of 460 Restaurants in Denia
Description: Newly opened in the village of Els Poblets, just north of Denia.
Description: Newly opened in the village of Els Poblets, just north of Denia.
UK
“Good value”
Reviewed July 21, 2011

I agree that this restaurant is good value. It may not be the best cuisine but for a holiday night out is is fine. The service is alway very efficient. I have rarely paid more than 12 euros per head for a meal and the wine is usually included in the price. The only negative is the atmosphere, whenever I have been in the restaurant has always been fairly empty and lacks the bustle and atmosphere of a busy restaurant.

• Visited April 2011

england
“Excellent staff, lovely food - plentiful too.”
Reviewed October 12, 2010

We have used this restaurant many times and every time the staff are welcoming. The first time we went the rain was pouring down and a member of staff popped out with a big umbrella!

There is a great choice of dishes and all the ones tried have been delicious and plentiful. The set meals are very good value. However, they could offer a bigger choice of vegetarian set menus.

Nice location, just off the main Las Marinas road, a nice drive by the sea from Denia town. Plenty of parking outside. We have not found it necessary to book, plenty of tables inside and outside. Open most of the day and all evening.

All in all a very good dining experience.

Cork, Ireland
“Great Food, excellent value”
Reviewed August 24, 2010

I agree with the previous reviewer in relation to this restaurant. The restaurant itself, which is quite pleasant, is located just outside of El Verger, off the Las Marinas Road, about 10 kms outside the city of Denia. The food is good, the restaurant is very nice, service is very quick and it really does represent excellent value. My husband and I always visit this premises on our regular visits to Denia. We usually have a set meal for two (or more if we are with others, obviously) which gives us a good choice/variety of food, soup, starter, several main course dishes followed by ice cream or tea/coffee for under € 20 which includes half a bottle of wine per person. Hard to beat that! We have taken friends there and they too have been very happy with their meals.

2 Thank Luarina
Norfolk
“Fantastic food and prices and great service and set menus”
Reviewed July 27, 2010

Hello
I go here every year when visiting Denia as it is within walking distance of where I stay. The food is simply wonderful. They do seperate dishes and great value set meals. The restaurant is large and comfy and has air con. The staff are always friendly and helpful. The drinks are very reasonable and the House Wine is pretty good tasting and great value. Our first meal here was a take out on our first night we arrived. We were so happy to see a new restaurant had opened up right near us as we normally had to drive almost into Denia.

As we really enjoyed our take out we had a meal in the place a few nights later. We went for a set menu to get a taste of several different dishes. I remember getting a starter of fantastic pancake rolls with sweet and sour sauce which was heavenly. We then had rice with several meat dishes which were all very tasty. I remember my favs being Sate Chicken and this divine pork dish in a honey glazed type sauce. It was amazing, the dishes seemed to keep coming. We had a bottle of house Rose to help wash down the delicious food.

Then there was a dessert which I passed on as I was so full, then coffee. The meal was only something like 13 Euros each, which included the wine. It was one of the nicest Chinese meals I have ever eaten. We have since been back about 8 times. The food is so tasty and good value. They do a set menu , a starter, a main of one rice and one meat and dessert or coffee for 4.50 Euro a person and we always have this on our last day on holiday. It is so tasty and such great value.
We also are always given a nice liquor , Melon one or Apple after our meal which is a nice touch.
I love this place, great quality food at such great value, take out or eat in. You can sit outside too. Always go here 2-3 times during my hol of 7 nights. The crispy pork in a honey glazed sauce is my fav thing by far.I could eat it forever. I love the huge choice on the menu. They do a fab selection of different set meals starting from 4 Euro a head right upto 15-20 a head which includes wine . Cannot fault anything about it. 10 out of 10.
A must try if you are staying in or near Denia. Going here for me makes my holiday complete. It is a must.

4 Thank RachNorfolk