All reviews taco bell queen bed parking lot staff was friendly waffles convenient location room was clean the wi fi stay there again hot breakfast grand canyon sausage off the highway the breakfast area short drive pool and hot tub montezuma's castle
Reviewed September 28, 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 24, 2017

The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the check-in lady was very professional. The motel parking lot is a little hard to find, having to drive through two restaurant parking lots. The rooms seem to be smaller than a standard motel room.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Laz A, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Camp Verde Arizona, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Dear Gary G,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear that you found the room clean, the bed comfortable, and our staff professional. As for the rooms, we do offer a handful of room types from our smallest, one queen bed rooms to our larger deluxe rooms which, if available, offer more space as well as a microwave and a mini-fridge for only a minimal upcharge from the basic room types. I do apologize for any issues you may have encountered with entering the hotel and assure you that we will look into any way available to us to make locating our hotel easier.
Thank you again for letting us know about your stay and please rest assured that we will utilize your feedback to better ourselves for all our future guests.

Best Regards,

General Manager,
Laz A.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

My friend & I stayed 6 nights at Days Inn in Camp Verde, Arizona. We had a lovely spacious handicapped room. All of the staff personal we're so friendly and accommodating. Complimentary breakfasts were varied and everything was fresh and appetizing! Good proximity to dining, museums and points of interest! A very nice experience!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Laz A, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Camp Verde Arizona, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Dear imogeneb368,

Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel such a wonderful review! I am so glad to hear that we were able to make your stay so comfortable and enjoyable and that you were able to enjoy our full, hot, free breakfast. I do hope that we will get the opportunity to host you again soon and from the staff of the Camp Verde Days Inn, we wish you safe and happy travels!

Best Regards,

General Manager,
Laz A.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

I am most concerned that my service dog has the amenities required for her. This place was wonderful, had a nice pet area and she felt comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2017

In my opinion, the whole staff is a 10 in my book. My stay has been lengthy and enjoyable each and every day. I've got Angels I didn't know I have. The girls take excellent care of their rooms and are always willing to go out of their way to make my stay as comfortable as possible. The front desk always greets me with a smile and a helping hand, such as helping with my wheelchair or holding the doors for me. Kimberly, Amber & Christine go out of their way on the night shift for me and always with the kindness of Angels. This hasn't been just a stay but I truly gained a family in this wonderful hotel and their staff. I would recommend this hotel to ALL....you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo