“Great for what I needed!”

Days Inn & Suites Camp Verde Arizona
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Camp Verde
Danbury, Connecticut
“Great for what I needed!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Nice clean room, quite spacious actually. Located right off the highway so if you need a stopping point this is very convenient.

The entrance isn't very clear. You should look for the Starbucks parking lot that it shares.

Starbucks nearby was nice.

Staff was friendly.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Palmer, Alaska
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at Camp Verde and found the hotel to adequate to our needs. The AC worked well and the room was fairly clean and they were able to get me a room on the side of the hotel that I wanted so that I could watch the lightning on the hills. We visited Montezuma's Castle and Out of Africa during our stay. We never ate breakfast there because it was typical breakfast fair so we went to Denny's, which was right next door. The staff were very nice and friendly...the clerk even gave me a coupon to use at the Out of Africa Wildlife Park. :) My only complaint was the amount of bees near the swimming area. Every flowering bush was covered with 100's of bees and there were tons of itty bitty ants on the sidewalks in that area. I am from Alaska so am not accustomed to seeing that sort of thing. Otherwise, it was a pretty decent stay...we are hoping to stay there again if we come back to visit the casino! :)

Room Tip: Our King suite had a microwave, fridge, and a cushioned bench by the window. They have elevators.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Kingman, Arizona
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Went to the Cornfest in Camp Verde this weekend. This motel gas a 10% discount to anyone that went to the Cornfest. I made reservations and when I arrived they gave me the discount. I had my dog with me, not a problem. Room was clean, bed was clean. When I say clean, I mean that the carpet was not dirty at all and no left over smell from any previous dogs that had been in the room. This is fantastic! Wish I could have turned the TV set a little, but that is minor. Breakfast was fresh and plentiful. Staff was more than friendly. Large pet area at the back of the motel. Thanks

Room Tip: I was in room 126, and I liked it. By the back door of the motel so there was not a long way to take...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
#1 of 7 in Cottonwood
Fort Verde Suites
Fort Verde Suites
#1 of 5 in Camp Verde

Been to Days Inn & Suites Camp Verde Arizona? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Camp Verde Arizona

Property: Days Inn & Suites Camp Verde Arizona
Address: 1640 W State Route 260, Camp Verde, AZ 86322-5203
Location: United States > Arizona > Camp Verde
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Camp Verde
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Camp Verde Arizona 2*
Centrally located on Interstate 17, halfway between Phoenix and Flagstaff. The hotel is surrounded by many area attractions including Sedona, Jerome, Montezuma Castle National Monument, Cliff Castle Casino, Out of Africa Wildlife Park, and Verde Canyon Railroad. Days Inn is a 3-story hotel with indoor corridors and elevator, along with a heated outdoor pool and whirlpool. Guests can enjoy a Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast, free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms, free weekday newspaper, free local calls, free coffee, in-room coffee, and guest laundry. Pets welcome! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Camp Verde Arizona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Camp Verde