“Great value and very comfortable room”
Review of Fort Verde Suites

Fort Verde Suites
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Camp Verde
Reviewed November 10, 2011

This was our second stay at the TTI. We were here a few years ago and liked it. I booked the room months before as I was planning an extended road trip. Upon arrival I found that the room rate was 15 dollars less than I expected because there were new owners and they had dropped the rates. The question then became, " Were the rooms as nice as I remembered?" A resounding, YES!! They are good-sized with very comfortable beds. They are pleasantly decorated with the western theme. Outside each room under the veranda roof is a round table and chairs to relax and take in the peaceful night and view. Being a small motel, the parking is right outside the door which I always consider a plus. This motel is a great value and I highly recommend it if you need lodging in the Camp Verde area.

3  Thank buttonwoodbrook

Reviewed November 5, 2011

My wife and I came up here as part of a package deal with the Verde Canyon Railroad. Room was very clean and the bed was super comfortable. My wife and I would both highly recommend.

2  Thank Brad H
Reviewed October 31, 2011

The pictures on the website are 100 times nicer than the actual room. We were put next to a room with what sounded like a squawking cockatiel...seriously. When I asked to be moved to a different room I was told there were none available even though there appeared to be only three cars there and no more showed up all night. Lots of street noise...which may have helped to drown out the bird in the next room but didn't come close. We could hear people talking too. Maybe we just had a bad experience but I'm not willing to give the place another chance. Yuck.

Room Tip: Go someplace else
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Manager-TTI, Guest Relations Manager at Fort Verde Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2011

PLEASE READ OUR REPLY:
First of all this review is very-very upsetting because we work extremely hard every single day to provide a high quality product at an affordable price and pride ourselves in our work and reputation. If you will look at our other reviews you will see that this review is quite out of the norm. Now to the specific complaints: Our website pictures are 100% accurate and we are often complimented on the rooms decor and cleanliness with many guests saying that our website does not do our place justice. We do not allow birds in any of our rooms so I'm not sure what this guest thought they heard. If a guest brings to our attention that their is any disturbing noise we would certainly look into it and put a stop to it (quiet time also starts at 10pm). Lastly, this guest says they asked to be moved to another room and was told there were none available. We do our best to accommodate our guests and if we had any available rooms we would have happily moved this guest. As far as the cars in the parking lot -- many of our guests who stay with us visit Sedona or Out of Africa Wildlife Park and were possibly out late or up early to visit some of the many area attractions. We are of course not happy that this guest did not have the time they envisioned and we really do work hard to try and provide the best value in the area for our great guests! Thank you for taking the time to read our response.

Reviewed October 26, 2011

I enjoyed my stay at the Territorial Town Inn very much. It is nice and clean with comfortable beds. I had tickets to the Willie Nelson concert and knew I should spend the night up there at the casino but there were no rooms available. it was all full so I had to look elsewhere. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there the next time I'm in Camp Verde.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sandy M
Reviewed October 14, 2011

My husband and I visit Sedona a couple of times each year from Canada. After looking on the internet we decided to give this place a shot even though it was 20 minutes or so from Sedona. We had a wonderful time. The accommodations were great with great views. Very clean and nice place. We will be back again in December.

2  Thank Judith W
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Overall a very good place to stay. My wife and I frequently stay in small, rural Arizona towns on our vacations (who needs the in-town resort with 500 rooms, 300 people bobbing in the pool, and $30 a person dinner) and love the small-town friendly atmosphere. For rural Arizona, Territorial Town Inn is one of the best. Wendy, at the front desk, was great -- friendly and helpful. The room was sparkling clean and tastefully decorated in western style. Across the entire front of the hotel is a covered veranda with benches, rockling chairs, and tables -- a wonderful place to sit and enjoy the view and maybe meet a few neighbors. (This property was so clean, we even caught Wendy going down the veranda with a broom sweeping the dust and a few cobwebs off the ceiling and walls -- imagine how clean the rooms were!) Prices are a bit high especially on weekends, but they probably can get the price because of the draw of the nearby Casino with weekend concerts -- can't fault them for that. Being in the downtown area of Camp Verde, the Inn is near plenty of good restaurants and the Fort Verde State historical Park. We recommend this Inn if you are looking for a place in the Camp Verde area.

Room Tip: it is a small property and there is little difference between the rooms other than number of beds an...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank david-oberpriller
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Went to visit some of the nearby sites (Out of Africa is fantastic!) on the weekend and really enjoyed the location of the inn and the experience we had there. Room was clean, bed was comfortable and neither of us had any problems getting a good nights rest.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
#1 of 1 in Rimrock
Sedona Summit Resort
Sedona Summit Resort
#21 of 48 in Sedona

Been to Fort Verde Suites? Share your experiences!