“Best Pizza. EVER.”

Crusty's Pizza Camp Verde
Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Camp Verde
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I've been eating at Crusty's for 25 years, ever since I was a kid and would stay with my grandmother in town. Every time I'd get out the coupons and find what we wanted. Since then, I have been visiting Crusty's at least once a month, every time I'm in Camp Verde. My family has developed a relationship with the staff to where we don't even have to order. We come in, they bring us what we want. Every time....EVERY TIME...the food is just incredible. Almost everyone I have brought to this "hole in the wall" pizza place has eventually admitted it is the best pizza they've ever had. Carl is a fantastic cook, and that extends to his spaghetti as well. The prices are what I would consider the best anywhere in the valley. If you're in town to visit, don't pass this up. Give it a chance and you'll fall in love with it just like the rest of us. Oh, and tip your waitress well!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Pizza from here is a must when we are in the area--we stay with friends so it is always take out and it is always very good. Not much else to say, beautiful state, great pizza!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Been eating there for 21 years. Hadn't been for a while. Took the wife and got the two medium pizza deal (A Crusty's Special, and a two toppings of your choice second pizza). As good I remembered it!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

This is a favorite of ours when we are in the Camp Verde area. Though ti doesn't look like much from the outside, the food is very good. They have some great lunch deals, though we usually are there for supper,

Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Crusty's takes me back to my childhood when pizza parlors were small simple places that served great food. Pizza is hand tossed, not rolled and panned like corporate chains and taste fresh.