“Great ambiance ”

The Horn
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Horn is located in downtown Camp Verde on Main Street. It features fine wines, craft brews and great food for everyone's palate. The atmosphere includes a handcrafted bar with turquoise inlay, Native American art and antique decorations for sale, and a dining room filled with different seating options. Unique features include a state shaped penny mural on the floor, Verde Brewing Beer brewed next door and on tap, wine on tap and a piano signed by Bruce Hornsby. The Horn is a family run local restaurant.The Horn is also known as "The Horn Saloon," or misspelled as "Horne Saloon." Now Serving brunch on Sundays! Located across the street from Camp Verde's White Hills Winery & Gallery.
Westbury, New York
“Great ambiance ”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Visiting the area during my road trip through Arizona. I was looking for a different restaurant, but I saw The Horn and from the outside it totally caught my eye. The ambiance is great, staff is really nice. The first thing that I noticed about this place is the great beer selection, I tried the local amber and I was pleasantly surprised. I ordered the soup and the bruschetta. Both of them were quite yummy. The only thing I have to complain about is that it took a really long time to get it, and the place wasn't even that busy. Otherwise The Horn is a place I would visit again if I'm in the area.

1 Thank yurycka

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Nothing to Write Home About”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

This restaurant rates high when it comes to atmosphere and good service. I had a portobello sandwich; my husband had the pulled pork. Neither one was anything to rave about. The Horn's own crafted beers are passable; I preferred the beer from Oak Creek Canyon. IF we ever return to this restaurant, we'd probably share the signature hamburger. We are experienced travelers and we love to eat at unique restaurants. If you aren't into craft beers or local wines, you might want to find another place to eat. It's all up to you.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank RVing_Bikers
“Off the beaten path”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband just pulled into town to visit our daughter, who was still at work, so we thought we'd grab a quick dinner. The Horn is not to far from where she lives and she recommended it. The menu was full of selections which looked tasty. Not being to hungry we decided to split their special Horn Burger. It came with a salad that I had (great ranch dressing) and my hubby had a very good iceberg wedge salad. They split the burger for us and it was very good but the best part were the fantastic fries they served with it. Hope we have a chance to eat here again during our visit!!!

Henderson, Nevada
“An amazing find during our trip!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I am not one to do many reviews... But this place deserves it. After some terrible food at IVOS in Williams Arizona I was so happy to find this place. My wife and I had an amazing meal with nice atmosphere that also brewed quality beer. You could taste the quality and pride that went into the preparation of the meal. My wife order the vegetable lasagna which she said was very good and I ordered the pork chop that was cooked perfect. If this place was in Sedona they would be on of the top resturants and could charge twice as much...and you would be happy to pay it.

Great stop if visiting "Out of Africa".

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank Blangblang
Camp Verde, Arizona
“Great lunch location!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

What a gem this place turned out to be! Excellent food and an outstanding staff in a very hip atmosphere! I had a Asian chicken wrap that was so yummy. My husband went for a huge burger and fries. Both meals were well worth the price. My husband LOVED the beer flight choices that were served. This is a great place to enjoy a meal. We sat out on the patio and enjoyed the sunshine. Also 2 thumbs up to the amazing staff. So friendly and out going.

• Visited February 2014