“OK Find”

The Horn
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Horn is located in downtown Camp Verde on Main Street. It features fine wines, craft brews and great food for everyone's palate. The atmosphere includes a handcrafted bar with turquoise inlay, Native American art and antique decorations for sale, and a dining room filled with different seating options. Unique features include a state shaped penny mural on the floor, Verde Brewing Beer brewed next door and on tap, wine on tap and a piano signed by Bruce Hornsby. The Horn is a family run local restaurant.The Horn is also known as "The Horn Saloon," or misspelled as "Horne Saloon." Now Serving brunch on Sundays! Located across the street from Camp Verde's White Hills Winery & Gallery.
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We read about this place and decided to try it for dinner with another couple. We had calamari for an appetizer and it was good. Husband had a burger and it was also very good, I had the Chicken Lahmacun and the wrap was crisp so it fell apart and it was dry. The main problem we ran into was the service. Ashley was our server and was not very attentive, we had to wave to get someones attention to get more water and again when we wanted our check. We were there on a Sunday night and there were only a few people dining.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We ate here on a Saturday night, when the restaurant was hosting a movie festival for Kingdom of the Spiders. I had pasta and some squash soup, and my husband had a burger. Both meals were very good. The food might have been a bit hotter, but it was still good.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I know many people love this place but, in my humble opinion, the food was just ok. I did go with a large group (13 people) and the service was HORRIBLE. It took over an hour and a half to get lunch and they had a tremendous amount of difficulty getting the final checks done and accurate. The food was ok, although nothing spectacular. The prices were ok but, again, nothing that special. Overall, I would say this place is ok, but not great.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

There were four of us. We tried four different items from the menu and loved them all. We also had a flatbread pizza as an appetizer; that was our favorite. The waiter was very helpful and courteous. All in all, it was a great experience.

1  Thank BokayArizona
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Try the spinach salad with salmon, my favorite. Great menu, friendly people. Varied price range for food. Lots of different beers. Check out the brewery next door.