“Great food, great atmosphere!”
Review of Thanks a Latte

Thanks a Latte
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a full service coffee house. We roast our coffee beans here onsite. we have a great breakfast and lunch... stop on by 928-567-6450
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This place has so much to offer. They serve cold drinks, great coffee products, and wonderful, unique foods that no one else offers. Everyone says the Reuben is the best they've ever had, personally, I love the meatball sandwich. The owner of the joint actually sat with me while I had breakfast just to talk and get to know me. I enjoyed his company very much. There are a number of places to eat in Camp Verde, but Thanks A Latte stands above the rest.

1  Thank azeater

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Friendly owner Paul, great food, Monday live music with as many as 15 different performers(6:00 to 8:30 PM) what more can a human want!

1  Thank m g
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Thanks a Latte has it all - yummy, healthy food, home-roasted coffee and an atmosphere that makes you want to stay. What an awesome addition to our community.

1  Thank Gina Marie A
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Excellent food and beverages. I have eaten here many times and the quality if always excellent. The staff are friendly and service is excellent. Free WIFI, and inside is clean. Best in town!

1  Thank Penelope S
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great atmosphere! Great food! My husband and I love to come and just Han out. We love the relaxed atmosphere. Love the espresso.