“Fantastic atmosphere in a friendly and homely environment.”
Review of the Steak Out

the Steak Out
Ranked #48 of 183 Restaurants in Mazarron
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Steaks, fish,
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I went to the steak out as it highly recommended by friends and it didn't disappoint.
The family that own the bar are very helpful and friendly and gave the place a home from home atmosphere. There knowledge of the local area was second to none and was valuable.
The food was tasty.There was plenty of choice and was good value for money.
The drink measures were generous and reasonably priced.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I recently visited a friend living in the region who took us to The Steak Out for a few drinks and a bite to eat. The owners Tina and Wayne were really friendly and made us feel welcome as was there son. The food was nice and the beer really well priced. Will definately be visiting again on my next trip to Spain!!!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

i have just recently moved to spain and thought that i had nobody here i recently went to the steakout to find a lovely landlady and what i thought was a grumpy old sod of a landlord i soon found out that the couple in question who i believe are called wayne and tina are the most lovely people that you will ever meet very genuine and down to earth i had seen other comments on here reference to the food i am a qualified chef so no if anything is wrong when my food came out it was hot and apart from my own steak pie was one of the best i had tastied in spain so far i will be returning here to try the fish and chips

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Cannot believe the comment that someone has made! "Maggots" !!! I have been to campasol twice now and have not ate any where else but THE STEAKOUT morning noon and night! The service was exceptional and the food was outstanding!!
The owners where welcoming and lovely and could talk at ease to them! We had no problems and we ate there a lot and each meal was cooked to perfection with no problems at all!
I'd recommend THE STEAKOUT to EVERYONE who visits or stays in camposol

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I took my young family to Mazarron and tried this bar/restaurant. I used sites like this to read up on the local places. After reading a couple of bad comments I quickly realised this is either another business trying to sabotage a rival or simply someone who doesn't know class when they see it. Let's just say I returned nearly every day for at least a drink and to have a welcomed chat with either the landlady, her partner or even their son. They catered for my young daughter knowing that children need to be kept busy and fed asap, so the parents can dine peacefully. I celebrated my birthday here also and was made to feel like a local resident. Please do not believe all you read on sites like this. I will return to 'The Steak Out' as long as the current owners are there!!!