“Very nice quiet hotel”

Sleep Inn
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Frederick
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stayed here one night - we needed a hotel while we were traveling and when I called the person I spoke with was very friendly and helpful - the hotel is near a local mall and various eating places. Even though close to a highway, it was quiet. In addition, a big plus was that it was a very good value - there is another hotel right up the road from it but it cost approximately $40 more than the Sleep Inn (and the Sleep Inn was just as nice - we had stayed at the other hotel before but weren't too happy with it) - was it fancy? No. Was it clean and quiet? Yes. Would stay at Sleep Inn again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank toryjetta
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn

Reviewed July 12, 2014

The manager, Linda, welcomed us, She made us feel like old friends. She suggested places to see in the area. Made sure we had everything we needed. She spoke with us the 2nd day of our stay and asked about the battlefiekd. I could not believe she remembered where we were going with the amount of people there.
The staff there was extremely helpful and courteous.
Will definitly stay here again.

Room Tip: ground floor rooms--very little noise if any. comfortable beds. unique bathrooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Katherine C
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

I was very pleased the front desk, check in and check out was quick and easy. The room was spacious and clean. The A/C was nice and cold, if you like it cold. The price was a great value.
There are numerous restaurants from fast food to casual dining to chose from and very close by.
Easy access to I-70 and I-270.
I will be a returning guest when I am in the area.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Rich W
Reviewed June 21, 2014

we stayed here for one night while on business in the area. our room was clean but a bit older. the lobby was recently renovated, so perhaps the rooms will be next. breakfast was ok, the eggs were not so good and the breakfast attendant doled out sausage patties very cautiously, like 5 at a time. all was good, front desk staff were nice, price was good, location was good.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jonathan K
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

The hotel staff was very nice and so was the entrance however when you open your door to your room you will be shocked on how outdated everything is my fridge had food from who knows when in it and wasn't cleaned it smelt so bad and my shower wasn't cleaned between our nights

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Tiffany G
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We booked the hotel because we were traveling through and it was rated pretty well. The hotel was clean but many things were old and outdated. The desk chair had stains on it as well as the carpet. The bathroom was dark and dingy with old brass fixtures. The breakfast was bland, eggs were pretty disgusting. I do not eat starchy carbs and was unable to eat anything other than the eggs and fruit. Needless to say, I did not eat much. I rated this "average" or a 3/5 because it was a clean hotel and the staff was friendly. The hotel lobby was much more updated than the room itself.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Considerably cleaner and better appointed than I expected, considering the modest rate. Close to local conveniences. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Free hot breakfast was a plus as well.

For a budget property, this was a pleasant surprise...

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo